2023/24 Sean Dyche

It’s about the team. Harrison and McNeil are pivotal to the hard press we are successfully playing. This style of play whilst not attacking is creating opportunities all over the shop.

I am seeing Dyche in a different light from the dinosaur, hard work is all, manager I thought he was
Apart from when we concede first. These players or maybe dyche’s tactics makes It very difficult for us to turn games around

WIth respect - Villa aren't a basket case off the field which you guys were/are.

Can't be understated how good of a job Dyche is doing so far.
Well they have spent more than us over the last 7 yrs and spent 3 of them in the championship, I don’t think they were being run brilliantly, had to sell grealish or they would have been looking at ffp. And still could be moving forward, they’ve probably gambled on Getting champions league football this season.

Apart from when we concede first. These players or maybe dyche’s tactics makes It very difficult for us to turn games around
I don’t disagree with that although since we got our injured players back his points haul has been very good (1 point first 5 games, 9 in second 5, 10 in third, 6 in next 2)

Yes his tactics don’t necessarily work when we go behind however if we were sitting 10th at the halfway point of the season within two points of European places with our incredibly thin squad I think that EVERY everton fan would have taken that.

The players have bought into the style of play and work rate (!) of Dyche. I like it.

Would love to be vaulted but that midfield 3 is a mistake, Has to be 2 of the 3, and all of them work it well. All 3 just doesn't function right.
Would also love to be vaulted, but I am of the belief that nothing we do today will prevent defeat.

Not saying there are no other options, but personally, there are none that I would use, bar 442 with Beto and Dom up top, but that seems unlikely.

I think Dyche is the right manager for us atm. He is capable på of stopping Everton from sliding further down the football pyramide. My concern is the lack of winning experience and mentality in and around the squad. Look how Emery is performing at Aston Villa. He has won several titles and know what to do to get these trophies. No one in Everton has that winning experience, except for Ashley Young(!). Therwell has none, Dyche none and none of the players. No one have experienced what it takes to win trophies and that's my biggest concern.

Ancelotti has multiple trophies and you could smell that when he was in charge at Everton. He ran away, so we will never know where we could be today.

As it's stands today , I can't se us winning anything in the next 4-5 years 😔

Would also love to be vaulted, but I am of the belief that nothing we do today will prevent defeat.

Not saying there are no other options, but personally, there are none that I would use, bar 442 with Beto and Dom up top, but that seems unlikely.
I'd be for that, especially with Spurs high line.

Its a tough game and maybe we are too leggy to win it, but I really don't think Spurs are a particularly special team, they've had a lot of luck in games.

Would love to be vaulted but that midfield 3 is a mistake, Has to be 2 of the 3, and all of them work it well. All 3 just doesn't function right.

Onana sitting, Garner and Gana pressing.

I think it works but we'll need to sit deep and quickly counter.

Anyway, free hit for The Gaffer today, if we win, for me, hes the greatest manager of all time.

Its not a "free hit" its a winnable game for us. By winnable i mean we'll need a Christmas miracle.

Can see a draw as a great result to keep the points flowing.