2023/24 Sean Dyche

One of the biggest differences since Dyche has been here is the game rarely runs through one player. We have created a system where multiple guys are getting involved in the creative process and it makes us much harder to mark out of games. While it is great to have a Digne or a James, luxury ball is so much easier for other teams to defend if you don’t have the perfect pieces to support them. If you can stifle that threat, you win the game. Glad we are moving away from that.

I didn't think he had the performances we are producing in his as a manager but he mixes it right up we play so really good football as well as put in the hard work with and without the ball its refreshing

Doing a very good job. Not been here a year yet and let's be honest we're a basket case of a club at times. Joined a club with the fans and board at each other, selling one of our better players, kept us up with a bit of luck, more uncertainty in the summer, Bill dying wouldnt have been nice for anyone at the club, the 10 points, an awful start.....and for once I'm optimistic going into matches.

Battered us today.

Pressing like he had us do when we were at our best - top manager isn’t he?

Hilarious the lazy tripes that get chucked about - Klipperty pulls that out it’s ‘geggenpressing’ etc, did it for a few years under Sean before Klopp landed in England.

Top half finish with a minus 10 point deduction would be serious business.

Leagues above the Lampard/Gerrard types of this world.

Must admit it was hard to take seeing our ex gaffer in the opposite dugout today after being wrongfully sacked by the yanks in charge of our club. Even more so when he turned you over

He got it spot on, I thought 3 at the back wasn't something I would have fancied but turns out Burnley hadn't the quality to play in behind Patterson and McNeil. Probably decided it was safer to have Keane and Godfrey in a 3 so Tarks could talk them through the game haha.

I didnt think he had this in him

I didnt think the players bought into his style

I thought he is relegation fodder manager because of his style

I thought he would be gone by Christmas

I said after the Arsenal game that im not going again until he's gone

I am a tit
Good for you. Exactly the sort of mea culpa I was hoping for. Not some of the weasely ones I've seen sneaking in over the last week or two.

More wins than De Zerbi at Brighton in the Premier League this season, despite everyone in the media and online assuring us that De Zerbi is the greatest thing to happen to football since the invention of the offside rule. Rock on, Sean!