2023/24 Sean Dyche

I loved Clough's saying " football is a simple game made complicated by idiots"

….yep, I like that it’s ’just 3 blokes’. I know there’s lots of analysts in the background but you see those three having a chin-wag and sorting things. By the way, when you hear Woan talking there’s no doubt that Dyche is in charge.

….i like that him and his coaches are uncomplicated. Tactics don’t have to be complicated, football doesn’t have to be complicated.
I hear you mr eggs.

football can be about momentum as well. A few wins under the belt builds confidence which is key to everything, especially with todays modern pampered footballers.

I hear you mr eggs.

football can be about momentum as well. A few wins under the belt builds confidence which is key to everything, especially with todays modern pampered footballers.
Momentum was always massive under Moyes. We'd go a few games without winning and you'd wonder where the next win was coming from. Then we'd start winning and we'd never look like losing.

Dyche, you sexy muthafaka, Ginger of a man!!! Seriously, I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed football this much. It feels fecking amasing! :drunk:

Absolutely nailing it, his football is effective mayhem and must be horrendous to coach/play against which is why we have seen the frustration boiling over from the opposition.