2023/24 Sean Dyche

Great set up again, we have been a bit lucky between 75-85, but they didn't really have any massive good chances. It still increases my blood pressure when seeing Ashley Young in the starting eleven. Next week, we'll have a game vs Burnley, a 6 points game in the relegation battle. Missing out Gueye and Branthwaite. Onana should be back, but worries me a bit to have to start Keane.
Play Coleman alongside Tarks👍

23 in 16, gives 54 overall and even 44 with deduction. I would immediately take that. This would mean comfortably staying up and with 54 even the upper half. And also we won the last 2 home games against teams that are way better on paper.

He's clearly done a great job behind the scenes harnessing all the defiant energy circling around the club post-deduction and channeling that into intense, motivated performances on the pitch, without letting it slip into uncontrolled fury. Not always the easiest to do, so well done for that!

Definitely the most positive atmosphere around the team for a few years now since Carlo had us at the top of the table and the charts, ha.