2023/24 Sean Dyche

Inappropriate Language
Thank you, you bald ginger love machine 💙💙
IMG_5246.jpeg

Great set up again, we have been a bit lucky between 75-85, but they didn't really have any massive good chances. It still increases my blood pressure when seeing Ashley Young in the starting eleven. Next week, we'll have a game vs Burnley, a 6 points game in the relegation battle. Missing out Gueye and Branthwaite. Onana should be back, but worries me a bit to have to start Keane.

Not felt as positive about a manager in literally a decade, outside of that short spell with Carlo, because of who he is. There is every possibility that if he can keep this up and our points deduction is either wiped out to a fine or reduced that we may have an outside chance at Europe.

Again, Carlo aside, Dyche is by far the best manager we've had since Moyes, what he's been able to do with a group of players like this is nothing short of astonishing. I hope he and Everton are together for a long time.

Absolutely no problem at all with Dycheball, yes it can be direct, but it’s also becoming effective, a team spirit not seen since Moyes era, mixed with leaders and blood and thunder when required.
Biggest difference for me between Dyche and the Moyes years is Dyche doesn’t take any prisoners, yet to hear him say there’s a team we can’t or at least be aiming to beat, no knives to gunfights and all that self sabotaging garbage.
Yes Arsenal was horrific and we looked set up to not lose, but I suspect having had more time to get his methods across now, we wouldn’t have looked quite so bad if we were playing them now compared to a few months ago.
Just want him to pack in Young at right back!

Last edited: