2023/24 Sean Dyche

On that we have to disagree, I have not boycotted the club over Dyche.
Dyche will never take us to 8th.

Hindsight suggests we chased BFS out for all the wrong reasons.

Sure, I would do it again, but I dont think Dyche is even close to the level of manager BFS was.

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite

Dyche > Lampard? - incrementally yes
Dyche > Benitez - hugely yes?
Dyche > BFS? certainly!
Dyche > anyone else we could get? - absolutely not!

He is a good manager with a very low ceiling. Never going to have us challenging for Europe but hopefully wont let us go down. Our standards have fallen so much since the heady days of Carlo and James...
So according to you he should have a much better record than Lampard and Rafael. Coming up to over 30 league games in charge. And I’m not sure he does

Sure, I would do it again, but I dont think Dyche is even close to the level of manager BFS was.

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite
But got Burnley to 7th

He’s doing an ok job, but his stubbornness and blind loyalty to his pals (first Keane and now Young) is costing precious chances for points. Also, someone needs to tell him there’s no rule that says it has to be the same 11 every week and that he’s allowed to sub before the 75 minute mark.
Who were/are we replacing Keane and Young with? Loads of fellas reckon Patterson is last, same for whoever came in for Keane last season, Mina always injured, Godfrey, hasn't looked the same since C19 got him. I agree neither options are/were great, but the replacements aren't exactly ace either.
We're in relegation scraps because our squad is largely kack, due to years of crap buys and mismanagement before Dyche arrived. He's not my favourite all time Everton manager, and he's made/will continue to make mistakes, but overall he's done well in less that a year in charge, with the cards he was dealt, imo like.

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite
I’d agree with that list. And I stopped watching under Allardyce. Don’t think he is much better than Dyche but he certainly made us harder to beat immediately.