2023/24 Sean Dyche

Clubs on its arse under a possible take over.
2nd lowest spend in the league for years
2 relegation scraps
Selling our most valuable players
FFP tribunal.

Yet free flowing football is what we really want.

Some people have their priorities wrong.
No, I think what people are saying is we have good football players, players good enough to have better ball retention,

2 relegation scraps
FFP tribunal.

Absolutely mate.

Madness.

I'll want him out if we''re in danger of relegation. That's the only measuring rod I'll use.

Nobody has mentioned lampard since the day he left let alone want him back. why do people make these shouts when it quite clearly isnt remotely accurate.
The people who keep mentioning him a year later are the ones who want to keep ragging on him despite the vaults showing they will have been just as much team Lampard as anyone else when he saved us from relegation. Strange small bunch of posters.

Nobody has mentioned lampard since the day he left let alone want him back. why do people make these shouts when it quite clearly isnt remotely accurate.

No, I think what people are saying is we have good football players, players good enough to have better ball retention,
Yeah, I can't understand how simply saying that our team is better than what he's getting out of them is somehow equal to wanting Lampard or Potter or free-flowing samba football or whatever. Nobody is saying anything like that nonsense.

We don't have good football players. We have a decent and intelligent coach setting them up right and thus boosting their confidence by getting some results.

This is the best we can do. It won't get better than this for us this season.

2 relegation scraps
FFP tribunal.

It's not about any of those things.

It is about watching a team sit off an average team after making a great start.

Brighton ain't Arsenal.

And none of those things excuse his standing there watching players totally exhausting themselves and not introducing fresh legs at a significant time in the match.

I think with Onana playing we would have got over the line today. That’s not a criticism of Gueye who had a decent game but he gets a nose bled when he crosses the halfway line. I was impressed with the organisation and workrate today. Last year whenever a team broke our 1st press we where at 6s and 7s. Today we looked like a team. Granted we need a bit more composure on the ball but we limited Brighton around the box and it took a lucky deflection preventing us from picking up full points. I gave MOM to Tarkowski but I thought they all did well.