2023/24 Sean Dyche

We have 0 points from 4 home games against Wolves, Fulham, Arsenal and LUTON TOWN

Well you say that, but what you fail to recognise is that we’ve scored a heady total of one goals in that time.

I know the club's standards have slipped so far over the last few decades, but if there is even a single sliver of a standard left anywhere in the club at all, this clown has to go immediately. LUTON TOWN AT HOME.

I don't remember a manager like him where we'll get a pretty reasonable result one week then look a shambles the next.

Admittedly the first 20 mins we did look good but we waste so many chances.
There used to be one who managed Burnley a couple of years ago played similar hoofball, got the odd good result and performance followed by garbage for the next few weeks.

Can think of his name..................................................Oh

This is one that got me.

What's the thought process that puts him back into side knowing - Onana/Garner just played best ever game together + we're playing probably the worst side in the league, going to dominate possession + need creative players to break them down.

Horrible, negative decision.
I just assume he thought with Gana having a rest he'd have more energy - but yeah, weird putting Garner out wide again.

This is one that got me.

What's the thought process that puts him back into side knowing - Onana/Garner just played best ever game together + we're playing probably the worst side in the league, going to dominate possession + need creative players to break them down.

Horrible, negative decision.
Everyone can see it, he’s got the worst traits of all our previous failed managers rolled into one;
-The defensive organisation skills of Lampard.
-The inept attacking play of Benitez.
-The footballing approach of Allardyce.

How he saw the combined midfield performance of Harrison, Garner and Onana together in midweek and thought ‘nah, not doing that again’ is reason enough to sack him.

There used to be one who managed Burnley a couple of years ago played similar hoofball, got the odd good result and performance followed by garbage for the next few weeks.

Can think of his name..................................................Oh
Ha ! I shouldve said - a manager for us !

He's a bit random.

Tbh I’m not a massive advocate for starting with 2 up top.

One of DCL/Beto, with 3 of Danjuma, Doucoure, Harrison, or McNeil behind them would have been good enough for me, with Garner/Onana the CMs.

Gueye just wrecks this team. Funny I can recall people moaning about Lukaku despite scoring bagfuls, but wouldn’t dream of dropping Gueye because of his tackling stats. Gueye is one of the reasons we NEED to tackle so much.

Yes, freak results happen, and yes, we should have scored more today and perhaps even won with the team selected, but none of that masks the fact that Dyche is out of his depth and is picking teams consisting of his favourites rather than teams to win games. Not out of any sinister ulterior motive or anything, just because he doesn’t know how, because he’s a poor PL football manager.

Let’s be honest about this, Brentford aren’t the team they were last year without a striker. We beat Villa because they changed half the team. We were done today by two set pieces, which is unbelievable in the PL. I don’t know who else to blame?

Honest to God, I'm sick to my stomach with that loss. It's really knocked me for six.

We've been in some trouble in the last two seasons or so and had some terrible results, but that's the worst of them for me.

The circumstances and what was on the line just demaded a thumping win but we were beaten by a team that is destined to be in the Championship next season.

I think that's proven to me that even if we beat B'mouth next week we can't depend on Dyche if we're to survive.

We and he will lose more if he doesn't sack him.

I expect us to bounce back next week though and take 3 points from a rancid B'mouth.

But I have no faith we'll see our season take off or even stabilise thereafter.

I would be very surprised if Dyche is our manager by the Christmas.

Xmas is too late

We need a change far earlier to avoid yet another season circling the drain.

This current team/ squad is more than good enough to not be fighting relegation again.

Im saying we are brilliant, but thst squad now looks stronger. You only have to look at the bench last few weeks to back thst up.

Surely someone can get more out of them than Dyche is?

Let’s be honest about this, Brentford aren’t the team they were last year without a striker. We beat Villa because they changed half the team. We were done today by two set pieces, which is unbelievable in the PL. I don’t know who else to blame?
Toney is the difference between them being mid table and almost relegation fodder.