2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm all but done with him.

The team selection today was shambolic and can't be justified.

Harrison should have starter as should Beto, and Garner should have been in the middle.

It's appalling decision making. It can't go on and he has to go next week if we draw or get beat. He'll survive if we win but I think it just stores up problems for later.

I don't want another managerial change - and I hope he turns it - but I do now believe he has to leave.
I feel the same way.

Seeing those three useless clowns Dyche, Stone and Woan on the sidelines winds me up no end. Out of their depth and ultimately the buck stops with the manager. Yet there is no talk anywhere about him even being under pressure despite verging on being statistically the worst manager in our entire history.

Yup, stuck him as well because the club is broke

When the squad is all fit like it is now - it actually looks better than it has the last couple years.

There were options there today - think what he really showed was given a safe option or a more attacking option to try and win the game, he’ll always start with the safe options. Even at home against the worst side in the league.

Harrison should have starter as should Beto, and Garner should have been in the middle.

It's appalling decision making. It can't go on and he has to go next week if we draw or get beat. He'll survive if we win but I think it just stores up problems for later.

I don't want another managerial change - and I hope he turns it - but I do now believe he has to leave.

Who’s sacking him though?!

Change of ownership on the cards, and a current owner who has.m zero interest in us now.

Why would Moshiri lose yet more millions paying him off?

Just can’t see it

And that’s despite me agreeing he should go now

Agree. It feels like yet another period of turmoil by changing manager but there’s no excuse for that performance today. He’s a coward. All he’s bothered about is fitness and running. Reverts back to defensive minded runners in midfield against a team we needed to take the game to. Harrison or Danjuma should have started on the wing, Garner should have started in the middle. No Everton fan saw that team at 2pm and thought ‘good call Sean.’ Everyone knew he’d ballsed it up again. Then by the time he changes it it’s too late.

Seeing those three useless clowns Dyche, Stone and Woan on the sidelines winds me up no end. Out of their depth and ultimately the buck stops with the manager. Yet there is no talk anywhere about him even being under pressure despite verging on being statistically the worst manager in our entire history.

Dyche searched the footballing world for the best assistants, and came up with the guys he used to live with as a young player.

I’m sure they’re just great at their jobs.