2023/24 Sean Dyche

Lost 6 of last 7 home games. Scoring 4 and conceding 14.

Not sure if that's already been said but it's about as bad as it gets without getting the sack. Trying to find out if that's ever happened in our history.

That was awful today. Absolutely no passion involved and a lack of activity from Dyche meant everything was flat. We've seen some crap over the last few years but that was up there despite what some might say. We usually give Arsenal a game by being aggressive and getting in their faces but today was the opposite of that. We were timid and clueless and it took Dyche until the 87th minute to try something different.

Another imposter out of his depth

Normally, getting beat 1-0 against that lot wouldn’t be that bad , but honestly that was so so bad. Sat in the top balc and watch Dyche - either the players don’t know what he’s asking or he’s shouting rubbish to them . I don’t know how he cracks on with that set up. How he can go so long without making changes.

It’s clear to everyone this football isn’t working.

If he has to persist with this hoof rubbish do it with two strikers now he has them and bypass a midfield which has no influence on any game.

Personally am desperate to not keep this cycle of managers but if it was me I would sack him today.

I dont know what the answer is but continuing with a midfield that can’t control the ball, can’t tackle and can’t press is madness, it’s even more madness when we stuff 3 in there and hoof the ball to a single striker.

Everton has took every last ounce of enjoyment going the football. They won’t sack him yet, if he doesn’t get 9 points from the next 3 games (hint we won’t) he needs to be gone.

Sorry Sean, we need to break this cycle but you’re not the man to do it, if you can’t see what’s wrong you have no choice.

Lost 6 of last 7 home games. Scoring 4 and conceding 14.

Not sure if that's already been said but it's about as bad as it gets without getting the sack. Trying to find out if that's ever happened in our history.

That was awful today. Absolutely no passion involved and a lack of activity from Dyche meant everything was flat. We've seen some crap over the last few years but that was up there despite what some might say. We usually give Arsenal a game by being aggressive and getting in their faces but today was the opposite of that. We were timid and clueless and it took Dyche until the 87th minute to try something different.

Another imposter out of his depth
Won just 2 of his last 15 games!!!

Already slated post match...forgot to say. walking away from match I muttered to some guy he needs firing instantly... two guys spout hes the right man for the job! What does that even mean? Oh and another piped up give it to Rooney W t F ? Evertonians hey

Deserved to start the season after what he did last season…… but this start is absolutely shocking, the stats are telling.

Not sure we can give him the next 3 games to try and turn it around!

Your some article, first into to stick the boot in the club two mins after a game, pretend to be a superior super bloo, then revert to your usual victim seeking, all your post are the same.

You can care about the club in your own way, it’s not for me!
You are the piece of work. You come on here immediately after a dismal loss to declare how much you like Dyche. The only purpose for that is to wind people up. Well done. I don't think you support this club at all as you seem very pleased with how it's run and how it's coached. You are not for me either.

Maybe he needs the pressure of relegation to be a bit more active in things. Some people are only motivated by jeopardy.

As far as hare-brained possibilities go, this is about the best I can muster....