2023/24 Sean Dyche

It seems to be a tactical decision to basically abandon the central part of the pitch, send everybody forward, and knock it long. With two ball playing midfielders in Garner and Onana. But even if players try to attack with passes, nobody even knows where anybody else is going. Just downright unreal poor management. Can't even really blame the players for this one.

When you have a really poor team, you then don’t put in even poorer players. He’s a terrible manager with no game plan or tactics. I’ve no idea what he does with this lot in training as it’s obviously not working.

Dad, who has patience and blue tinted specs.

"I'd sack Dyche for this".

He is never that black and white particularly so early.
He's right. Losing at Doncaster has to be a sackable offence. I'd sack him tonight if we lose this. But the people doing the sacking are the real problem, so they've zero credibility in anything they might do - and they'll do nothing anyway as the manager is their convenient mudguard and they don't have the money to replace yet another one.

Awful set up. Awful tactics. What does he have them do in training? Get Dyche fit? What about passing to each other?
He spends all week training his gameplay and then at the weekend he sees us get picked apart and changes nothing. Surely he must know it isn't working! And it's not like his tactics are hard to understand, it's basic stuff!