2023/24 Sean Dyche

This is the thing, we didn’t have great chances, we had decent approach play and tried some pot shots.

Off the top of my head first half we had:
1. Cracking volley from McNeil just wide
2. Decent left foot curler just wide my Garner
3. Decent right foot curler just wide by Onana
4. Awful shot outside the box by Gana
Those 4 are all like half chances even if the first three were good efforts, it’s not like we were creating sitters
5. Header onto the bar from Garner - good chance
6. Some shots in a scramble that lead to a goal

So apart from the goal and hitting the bar there were no good chances missed and even the time Garner hit the bar I thought he rose better than I expected and was more unlucky than a miss

All xG is telling us is that we’re shooting a lot, not that we’re creating a lot of good chances
xG and xGA are essentially the equivalent of Crystalized Survivor Bias in numerical form.

Want to give him time, but the results, particularly at home, have been poor.

Hopefully the new owners already have a list of potential replacements, and if things haven’t improved drastically by the time they have their feet under the table, he can be punted with someone ready to step in.

i have zero faith 777 have anyone lined up

if they are as bad as our board we’re you know do doo

Can someone tell me where they think we have improved under Dyche?

Not new signings which should help him even more but as a unit
Defence?
Midfield?
Attack?

Want to give him time, but the results, particularly at home, have been poor.

Hopefully the new owners already have a list of potential replacements, and if things haven’t improved drastically by the time they have their feet under the table, he can be punted with someone ready to step in.
Players we need as well. Thread bare squad. The buck will stop with Dyche, but lets not kid ourselves this is just the manager at fault. The club is a joke to all and sundry in how it been run. Dyche was knee capped with Iwobi and Gray sold, no time replenish. Any manager that comes in will be undermined pitch side.

Can someone tell me where they think we have improved under Dyche?

Not new signings which should help him even more but as a unit
Defence?
Midfield?
Attack?
The defence was better at first, not so much now.

We have no full backs of any worth which doesnt help though.

As the thread is about Dyche.. he has failed full stop this season. How anyone can defend him is baffling. We had one the easiest starts imaginable . To lose at home against those 3 sides (Arsenal not expected possibly..but didnt even turn up) is sackable in itself. He is a relic, a has been, and simply devoid of any tactical diversity. I simply cannot stand him.
People ask who should take over? Anyone...Simply cannot be any worse than this nauseating chat whamming phoney .