2023/24 Sean Dyche

Genuinely baffled why he changed the system after such a good performance against Villa in midweek.

Really poor management.
Yep, felt the same way when the lineups came out. How do you go from that Villa performance to putting Gueye and Young back in and switching back to the same-old-same-old only a few days later. How can an EPL manager not learn that lesson?

Tbf I understand the calls to sack him but come on it’s not his fault that Garner and Beto and Gana and Onana can’t finish their dinner. He’s got us creating. It’s the players fault for not converting. Dyche has got us creating as many as the top teams so to sack him would be dumb.

Yep, felt the same way when the lineups came out. How do you go from that Villa performance to putting Gueye and Young back in and switching back to the same-old-same-old only a few days later. How can an EPL manager not learn that lesson?

100%.

We went from pressing and being on the front foot against Villa to then shoeing in his favourites again and looking absolutely pathetic

And once again, set pieces have undine us which means that once again he hasn't worked on it well enough.

It's scandalous management

I’ve fully backed him up to this point on the basis that I assume we’d breeze past Luton and Bournemouth for 6 points. Utter disgrace that we’ve lost that today and questions will rightly be asked.

Too many players lack the mentality to play at home which is astonishing, they’re weak and soft, referee was dreadful today but they’re too focused on expecting fouls for nothing and get caught out. Then they go make stupid individual decisions, cost us two goals and then it’s cost us probably 10 goals all season with them constantly doing the wrong thing.

A manager can only do so much but at the same time he surely has to realise these players are bloody braindead.

Tbf I understand the calls to sack him but come on it’s not his fault that Garner and Beto and Gana and Onana can’t finish their dinner. He’s got us creating. It’s the players fault for not converting. Dyche has got us creating as many as the top teams so to sack him would be dumb.
But he also has us giving 2 free goals away to Lutron at home. They are abominably bad. I understand his fullbacks are crap but this is a common theme. We are giving away free goals.