2023/24 Sean Dyche

Doing absolutely awful tbh. Will be surprised if he even lasts till the international break at this rate. Get rid of Kenwright and Thelwell today while there are still 11 days left to try and make a competitive team. I would be tempted to get rid of this nobody too tbh. Not even making us hard to beat, we are predictable and woeful.
Who then signs the players?

I called for his head after last week despite my belief in him prior to that.

I can't see how a man can not trust a player in the run in last season in Keane yet then have him as a main starter this.

I also worry if we do add attacking talent such as Gnonto that he won't have a clue how to get anything out of them if he truly believes James Garner is a right winger.

The insistence on Keane, Iwobi and Garner on the right will see him sacked.
Gray should have been playing

Shouldn't have been kept on this season.

We could have replaced him with a better manager during the break, but once again we've decided to settle for mediocrity. Not a chance he survives past the winter, and then a new firefighter comes in and keeps us up (or doesn't) and the cycle repeats again and again.

He's a glorified fitness coach. Team selection, tactics and in game management are woeful. His reputation in the game is well earned, and this idea that he was wrongly pigeonholed as a negative anti-football manager due to his time at Burnley is such a nonsense.

That was a pretty damning half for Dyche. It’s not his fault that he isn’t getting signings, but the players didn’t come ready to compete at all. We just coasted which is not a good sign when you are 2 nil down. He needs to change something drastically or the fans will turn really quick. You can’t run a modern offense with Iwobi on the wing. It just won’t happen

No chance. He's awful.
But I do not understand his treatment irrespective of if he's moving. Keep him around the first team. Having him train on his own is pointless.
He may well be but....
He offers pace which we lack desperately..
And he allows Garner to play in his natural position