2023/24 Sean Dyche

The decision to sub Beto off for DCL, was baffling today.

It was clear to everyone, that the fella was isolated out there, DCL is worse than him so what did he expect would change?

We went 1-0 down and Chermiti was never going to be the answer.

Just felt like he was holding on for a 0-0 from the off, then at 1-0 down it felt the same sums it up.

Put some decent displays in against Wolves, Sheff Utd and Fulham and have 1pt to show for it.

Expect nothing next week either. We’re just lucky that there are 5 other bad teams where some may save us this season… again!

You can have a weak squad and still pick up point against teams like Fulham
I never said otherwise I was replying to a post about the squad and nothing more. Dyche is a bottom of the table manager but he’s got a bottom of the table squad too and that needs to be admitted.

People must have short memories I’ve seen Everton be more passive than that hundreds of times it was crap but it was hardly worth a passing mention in terms of poor performances in recent years we tried to park the bus and it didn’t work I don’t see how it’s worth the headloss some people are having.

That's just how people are these days.

Instant emotional over-reactions are vomited all over the internet.

Get rid now, We have enough going on with this club at the moment that we shouldn't have to endure Suffering him to.

I am not jut saying this cos of today's performance, but he is like a headless chicken when it comes to management.
He honestly doesn't have a clue on how to get the best out of the players in front of him, or seem to care on playing to our strengths,
cos he has one way of playing and if you don't fit that mould then it's down to you..

You're not a tactical manager, you have no interest in being a tactical manager. It's your way or the highway...

Sorry Dyche but football left you behind years ago..

Thanks for helping keeping us up last season, but on your 🚴‍♂️ m8

I’d be firmly in the sack camp, but the owner can’t afford it. Plus I absolutely shudder to think who this circus of a club would employ as his replacement to be honest. We do very much seem to be in a no win situation

I’d be firmly in the sack camp, but the owner can’t afford it. Plus I absolutely shudder to think who this circus of a club would employ as his replacement to be honest. We do very much seem to be in a no win situation
If we stay in the bottom 3 he’s getting sacked, they will find the money. A lot Fans have already checked out on dyche and when you’ve lost the fans you’re done. What would it cost to sack him and his team 5mil ? We can surely find 5mil from somewhere, we hit 37mik in the last 2 weeks of the window

Wether you like gray or iwobi they had a bit of pace you get rid only option is route one we are slugs he agreed to get rid and yes maybe right if you get better but we are even slower now no pressure nothing.. play Beto and lewin together and pump it up and rough it up is only option .. stop being so arrogant starting to piss me off
The arrogance is pathetic...

I just hate everyone. I honestly thought Dyche would get us to Bramley-Moore easily. So bumps but 10th or so. Im also a fan of the Chicago Bears and the NY Mets so this is just all levels of awfulness. Everything is just awful. Cursed franchises, the lot of them.
I’m from Leigh(large town near Wigan and Bolton) originally and we have a rugby league team who always been in the championship and every time they come up to the super league they go straight back down.

But not this year… they are 4th with 1 game to go and Won the Challenge cup(fa cup of rugby) for the 1st time in 51 years. So for once Ive seen a team actually win something since 95

Yes Everton are the worse I’ve ever seen them and this manager awful

We`ve got Gueye and Doucoure who have an engine but technically they are woeful, absolutely woeful and we saw that today... not one of them will put their foot on the ball and control a game.... James Garner is our best bet in that respect.
And what if we get a couple of injuries in midfield 🤔

People must have short memories I’ve seen Everton be more passive than that hundreds of times it was crap but it was hardly worth a passing mention in terms of poor performances in recent years we tried to park the bus and it didn’t work I don’t see how it’s worth the headloss some people are having.
Not just about today though
Lost 6/7 home games(win was Bournemouth)
Lost 12 out of 18 at home
He won 2 in 15