2023/24 Sean Dyche

….its impossible to divorce off-field shambles and points deduction with on-field performance.

Posters were generally fine with the way we were playing until the points deduction, ownership, Board and financial mess kicked in. As Rooney recently said, it’s immensely difficult managing a football team with a points deduction.
Some posters

….its impossible to divorce off-field shambles and points deduction with on-field performance.

Posters were generally fine with the way we were playing until the points deduction, ownership, Board and financial mess kicked in. As Rooney recently said, it’s immensely difficult managing a football team with a points deduction.
Maybe but he didn’t have a board or owners breathing down his neck, which definitely helped him. Also be narrative for the bad run was the team is crap, the players are crap and they can only play hoofball. I even got told by one posters we have one of the worst 3 squads in the league which was utter nonsense, nobody is denying dyche had done well, I won’t go as far as amazing, incredible,
Manager of year.

I think the majority of fans who criticised him, especially on the bad run, was that this group of players should be doing better and are better players than a lot give them credit for, so while you can praise dyche getting them to 11th without the deduction, you can criticise for the poor run, style, poor in game management etc

Maybe but he didn’t have a board or owners breathing down his neck, which definitely helped him. Also be narrative for the bad run was the team is crap, the players are crap and they can only play hoofball. I even got told by one posters we have one of the worst 3 squads in the league which was utter nonsense, nobody is denying dyche had done well, I won’t go as far as amazing, incredible,
Manager of year.

I think the majority of fans who criticised him, especially on the bad run, was that this group of players should be doing better and are better players than a lot give them credit for, so while you can praise dyche getting them to 11th without the deduction, you can criticise for the poor run, style, poor in game management etc
Why are they better players than some give them credit for? Who? Mcneill will always be slow. Doucoure will never be able to control a football. Ben godfrey will never be a full back. Garner hasnt proven whether hes a player or not. Onana is crap. Harrison will always be graft over craft. DCL will be a decent enough line leader but never a natural big numbers goalscorer. So what system should he use and how should he manage them to make them the better players and unit they supposedly should be? I think hes dont whats expected managing a largely average squad and fail to see how any manger gets them playing consistently pleasing on the eye football.

Why are they better players than some give them credit for? Who? Mcneill will always be slow. Doucoure will never be able to control a football. Ben godfrey will never be a full back. Garner hasnt proven whether hes a player or not. Onana is crap. Harrison will always be graft over craft. DCL will be a decent enough line leader but never a natural big numbers goalscorer. So what system should he use and how should he manage them to make them the better players and unit they supposedly should be? I think hes dont whats expected managing a largely average squad and fail to see how any manger gets them playing consistently pleasing on the eye football.
Once you say Onana is crap your post is void mate. He has 11 caps for the 3 best international team in the world at 22 and was great for them last month v England, up against Rice and Bellingham. How’s he supposed to perform in a team that by passes the midfield most of the time.
Let’s see how he does for a team that wants to play a bit more football.

I didn’t say they were world beaters, but a competent manger should get this group of players around 12th to 15th, so dyche has proved he’s competent

Once you say Onana is crap your post is void mate. He has 11 caps for the 3 best international team in the world at 22 and was great for them last month v England, up against Rice and Bellingham. How’s he supposed to perform in a team that by passes the midfield most of the time.
Let’s see how he does for a team that wants to play a bit more football.

I didn’t say they were world beaters, but a competent manger should get this group of players around 12th to 15th, so dyche has proved he’s competent
Why does that make my post void? Because you believe the hype and i dont. Hes crap. I couldnt give a toss what he does for Belgium hes consistently crap for us so hes crap. He is that good he was dropped at the end of the season and we looked miles better for it. Love these people on forums who like to tell people that theirs is the only correct opinion on things. Isnt that the whole point of a forum that different viewpoints are aired and debated or is it what you say is right and thats it? Laughable post.

Why does that make my post void? Because you believe the hype and i dont. Hes crap. I couldnt give a toss what he does for Belgium hes consistently crap for us so hes crap. He is that good he was dropped at the end of the season and we looked miles better for it. Love these people on forums who like to tell people that theirs is the only correct opinion on things. Isnt that the whole point of a forum that different viewpoints are aired and debated or is it what you say is right and thats it? Laughable post.
I think he's crap as well

He should be more professional but he probably can’t be arsed playing for a manager who wants to play hoofball and for a club who’s only ambition is to survive in the prem and getting coached by the 3 stooges. He will go for 50mil maybe more and this time next year he will be playing in the champions league and for a team trying to win trophies. I’m sure he will
Be devastated to not be playing for Dyche’s Everton

He should be more professional but he probably can’t be arsed playing for a manager who wants to play hoofball and for a club who’s only ambition is to survive in the prem and getting coached by the 3 stooges. He will go for 50mil maybe more and this time next year he will be playing in the champions league and for a team trying to win trophies. I’m sure he will
Be devastated to not be playing for Dyche’s Everton
Well theres your answer there. CBA? Everton pay his wages he should certainly be arsed. Once hes not arsed then that makes him an arsehole in my book.

Some interesting bits in here that make it clear how well he’s actually done with us in fairness. Always gonna have bumps and poor spells in a season but think overall it can’t be argued that we’ve done well in the context.

Also just funny that they post this before the last game of the season, simply because everyone knows Arsenal are pumping us and some of these stats will probably take a hammering again. lol

Possibly the best keeper in the league
Best young CB in the league
Tarkowski is a decent PL quality CB
Gana, Doucoure are both mid table premier league players
Onana is clearly highly rated by far better performing clubs than us
DCL is a top tier striker when fit and on form (doesn’t happen enough)

The team is decent and should be nowhere near relegation.