2023/24 Sean Dyche

Why can’t he be real and show leadership after poor results? Instead he comes out with spin and deflect such as that messiah crap. It’s easy to mouth off after a win. It’s what I didn’t like about Allardyce.

Each to their own opinions, if people sincerely want him here long term then fine , that’s their view. Personally I don’t think he’s the answer long term from what I’ve seen here and at Burnley .

It's media spin mate. Hes been in the game long enough and says what he has to to keep the players on their toes but also on his side. We had Rafael blaming everyone else and Lampard saying they didn't have balls and dropped players previously. Players fell out with both and didn't perform.

Whatever he's doing has kept the players on his side even when things were rough.

On the flip side he's never come out after a win and gone "that was all me". He's hyped up players and backed the fans.

End of the day people despise his type of football in this new Pep-world where it's more about out foxing teams tactically and a genius coach than it is winning games.

He’s making a few PR missteps. Branthwaite and set pieces are the only 2 highlights of the season. Repeatedly tells us he doesn’t over coach JB and now keeps saying he has nothing to do with set pieces.

His manner means he will always be bullish after victory and really annoying after losses. He can afford to be a little more human and less scripted I think. I’m told he is a genuinely warm and welcoming bloke by people who have spent time with him socially.

Needs to be careful not to crawl too far up the table or the “not winning properly shouts” will start.

There are mate, you’re right. The winless run can’t be overlooked. I do think if the points had been a bit more evenly spread out Dyche would get more credit though, and a lot of that just comes down to the schedule and the demoralising effect of the off field stuff.
Absolutely the soap opera of the points deductions will have had a massive effect on the club morale.

Easily knock off 6 more points for all that.

If this has been a normal season he would have had us comfortably mid-table.

He’s making a few PR missteps. Branthwaite and set pieces are the only 2 highlights of the season. Repeatedly tells us he doesn’t over coach JB and now keeps saying he has nothing to do with set pieces.

His manner means he will always be bullish after victory and really annoying after losses. He can afford to be a little more human and less scripted I think. I’m told he is a genuinely warm and welcoming bloke by people who have spent time with him socially.

Needs to be careful not to crawl too far up the table or the “not winning properly shouts” will start.
Imagine posting this after a derby win.

It's media spin mate. Hes been in the game long enough and says what he has to to keep the players on their toes but also on his side. We had Rafael blaming everyone else and Lampard saying they didn't have balls and dropped players previously. Players fell out with both and didn't perform.

Whatever he's doing has kept the players on his side even when things were rough.

On the flip side he's never come out after a win and gone "that was all me". He's hyped up players and backed the fans.

End of the day people despise his type of football in this new Pep-world where it's more about out foxing teams tactically and a genius coach than it is winning games.

I don’t like Pep’s style either. It’s convoluted up your own arse drab footy. Like a chess match played with pint glasses mate.

All I’m saying is I don’t want to see the same mistakes that happened here over and over again , we reward short term gains with long term rewards and I want to see it stop because it’s led to failure time and again long term.

I know people take the mick here and i enjoy that, in all seriousness I’m just fed up of seeing everyone end up disappointed time and again and I don’t want yet another repeat of it. I want us to be boss long term not just a handful of alright results a season.

Look at DCL, he rightly deserves credit for tonight , let’s see him do that more often, let them earn that praise and respect by doing it consistently before putting him on a pedestal and a new deal.

Has a knack of winning big games does Sean - did it countless times for us lot.

I wouldn't quite call it a changing of the guard but with the Kopites going through a transitionary period it could be a period of success for Everton in the Merseyside derby.

We hadn't beat Blackburn Rovers in 30 years till Dyche rocked up (8 games without a win in that time) - we had 3 draws against them and then our fortunes turned. 6 wins on the bounce since and the two clubs have gone in very different directions.

Really pleased for Dyche and all Evertonians; enjoy the win Toffees and hopefully we'll be playing you against next season. 🫡