2023/24 Sean Dyche

It's worse than that.

It's a complete failure to grasp your own team.

It was Frank Lampard away at Spurs when he did the same and we got tonked 5-0. I said at the time it was unforgivable. Last night was even worse because at least Lampard had some legs in Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Gordon.

I've speculated why Dyche decided to change it last night - like Beto being unable to control a football but none of it washes. A complete balls up.

Pressing high has been one of our more sucessful tactics under Dyche, but when it's not disciplined you can really be carved open.

Agree with your big post before, it's a sorry state of affairs. We have went on an obscenely bad run like the last 15 games in every one of the like 3/4 seasons.

Looks more and more that slapping Patterson has back fired hugely, he has definitely lost the dressing room and I think that's why. Couple that with the mind numbing, eye bleeding football they're told to play and it's no wonder they don't look arsed.

Had an absolutely perfect opportunity to sack him with no compensation for slapping a player and we didn't take it, now we're in massive trouble.

He’ll swap DCL for Beto.

Then it’ll be Young in for either a right back (depending on who is fit) or Harrison

Other than that his starting 11 we can pretty much pick week in week out
During this terrible run as well as the players who started last night we've had Keane Godfrey Patterson Gana Gomes Dom Harrison and Danjuma starting games I'm not saying he's doing all the right things clearly he's not but its not right that he picks the same 11 every week he doesn't.

During this terrible run as well as the players who started last night we've had Keane Godfrey Patterson Gana Gomes Dom Harrison and Danjuma starting games I'm not saying he's doing all the right things clearly he's not but its not right that he picks the same 11 every week he doesn't.
In those 15 games:

Patterson played twice, last start was January
Godfrey came in due to injury and then became a fixture for a couple of games
Keane started 1 game against Wolves because he went 5 at the back
Gomes came in due to having nobody
Danjuma started 2 games, last in January
I believe Gana played because of injury to Onana

So like I said, without injuries we could pick his starting 11 and his subs every week

In those 15 games:

So like I said, without injuries we could pick his starting 11 and his subs every week
So they only count as changes if you say so, you should have said that from the start.

IMG_6884.jpeg

Cmon mate.

When did Patterson, Danjuma, Keane or Gomes last start a game?

They may have got a few mins but he picks the same players in the same system every week if they are fit, it’s garbage.

In those 15 games:

He's badly Mick McCarthy in that regard.

A lot of parallels actually. Managers who'll do a job for a while, but are limited/flawed. Trade on no-nonsense honesty etc.