2023/24 Sean Dyche

More concerned about the squad as a whole really. And. I don't think we can say it's been successful for anyone besides Branthwaite because everyone has regressed. That may point to the fact that Branthwaite is just a superior talent, and maybe Dyche should be a little more involved in trying to get some wins. That's what he is paid 5mil a year for right?
That is very selective.
The players that are doing well are doing so not because of management.
Those doing not so well is as a result of management.

Could it just be that our squad is paper thin where players have to turn up every week ?
Could it also be that our squad is certainly weak i certain areas... for me most noticeable in the complete lack of creative players in the squad ?

I don't think Dyche is a wonderful manager but at the moment I think Klopp or Pep would struggle with our squad.

Maybe I do but you need to take your head out of Dyche’s arse
Most of them forwards are championship forwards, DCL has been an international. And all of us wouldn’t have had DCL on 3 goals this season. And he will also be favourite With the bookies out score the majority them next season. And he definitely will if we have a better and more attack minded manager in the dugout

You need to stop smelling his kecks from yesterday.

Thats not what you said, you said we have way better quality attacking players then teams down there and ive just given you the names of players with better records with less games some significantly so, then our players.

This isn't makey up bookie odds its a fact - they use XG by the way..

You need to show your work here or people will start to think your just bleating on about makey up next years bookies odds. lol

Maybe I do but you need to take your head out of Dyche’s arse
Most of them forwards are championship forwards, DCL has been an international. And all of us wouldn’t have had DCL on 3 goals this season. And he will also be favourite With the bookies out score the majority them next season. And he definitely will if we have a better and more attack minded manager in the dugout

Don’t be ridiculous, no he won’t. He’s been a 1 in 4 centre forward his entire career, he just isn’t very good.

That is very selective.
The players that are doing well are doing so not because of management.
Those doing not so well is as a result of management.

Could it just be that our squad is paper thin where players have to turn up every week ?
Could it also be that our squad is certainly weak i certain areas... for me most noticeable in the complete lack of creative players in the squad ?

I don't think Dyche is a wonderful manager but at the moment I think Klopp or Pep would struggle with our squad.
I don't think it's being selective to say that Brantwaite is the only player in the squad that seems to be improving or having a consistent level of high performance this season.

My point is if only one player out of our squad of 25 is doing well, he is probably the outlier and that success can't be chalked up to the person who is responsible for the whole group.

Bit like the Kenwright thread this . Dychettes stooges defending him.
Hes the same as Kenwright out of his depth.
Noise, mentality, slap, .
Had 3 weeks come Bournemouth and doesn’t have them fired up fighting for the shirt, and not get anything from the game.. He needs firing.
Dychettes will be like “oh but who? He’s the best we can get. “
Anyone in the Street end lemo’d up couldn’t do any worse.

I genuinely can't think of another player in the squad who has improved their performances over last year under Dyche.

Mykolenko is one that I don't think is up for debate

I'm tempted to add McNeil and Garner here, but Garner in particular barely played before the last 12 months really