2023/24 Sean Dyche

As big as fan as any of what he's done, but he's got to get a grip at Goodison. Far, far too negative.

The below make or break us - he's not at Burnley anymore. We expect to attack at home ffs.

West Ham home
Burnley home
Forest home
Brentford home
Sheff Utd home
And the timings of some of those won’t make for a nerveless goodison. Going to be some excruciating viewing between now and end of season.

when’s the next win?

he’s got no pressure on him atall
As long as the ownership of the club is in limbo then Dyche is as safe as houses.

This disaster of a season hasn't been all his fault, but hopefully we'll be in a position to attract a better manager when the new owners are here.

He was happy to play for a draw at home against a crap Crystal Palace team. Totally unforgivable that imo.

Ashley Young RW should have him dragged in front of the Hague. I'd put a transfer request in if I was Dobbin

23 crosses when Harrison came on.

Young doesn't have the legs, couldn't drive with the ball. Couldn't do one twos with the fullback. Any time he jogged down the line and give a foul away just killed any threat down the right.

Killed us for 60mins.

Also meant we didn't press from the front.

Needs to find another way around just hit and hope balls and set plays. I really don’t see why he hasn’t given Dobbin more of a chance, especially in games we’re behind as he has the pace that the other wingers don’t
Agree. There is, sometimes, a place for hit and hope but it was clear from the off that it wasn’t going to work tonight but it seems there is no alternative 🤷‍♂️

As long as the ownership of the club is in limbo then Dyche is as safe as houses.

This disaster of a season hasn't been all his fault, but hopefully we'll be in a position to attract a better manager when the new owners are here.

He was happy to play for a draw at home against a crap Crystal Palace team. Totally unforgivable that imo.

it’s a joke mate you rely on home games to have a chance to stay up

we are terrible it’s on him

Spitter just made a valid point.

He can't suddenly make our players be better in front of goal. Stats don't lie. We're in like the 10 for big chances missed. We create. Our number 9 in the top for worst conversation rates.

Only thing he can work on is set pieces. And it shows.

23 crosses when Harrison came on.

Young doesn't have the legs, couldn't drive with the ball. Couldn't do one twos with the fullback. Any time he jogged down the line and give a foul away just killed any threat down the right.

Killed us for 60mins
Young should not have started, or at right back if he wanted him in the team. Palace we’re always going to sit in and try to play on the break. We’ve struggled all season in games like this at home, yet once again Dyche has picked a defensive minded starting 11 and failed to take the game to an opponent who would have settled for a point and nearly snatched 3. Same as Luton did, and Wolves, and Fulham.

Spitter just made a valid point.

He can't suddenly make our players be better in front of goal. Stats don't lie. We're in like the 10 for big chances missed. We create. Our number 9 in the top for worst conversation rates.

Only thing he can work on is set pieces. And it shows.
I mean he could maybe start with not playing him then

I've seen enough from the bulk of utter scumbags for a team in recent years to know who I blame. Dyche might be useless but the player's are the real problem. They're a disgrace.
They're not a disgrace at all. They're just not that good at attacking. We don't have anyone who can run at teams, no one with a bit of trickery, or a bit of pace. We're limited, very much so. The manager knows that and is playing to our 'strengths'. It's working. If it's not for the deduction, we're safe.