2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of Dyche if he keeps us up would be, in a crowded field, one of if not the most stupid things Moshiri has ever done. Without getting to bring in any new players he has greatly improved us by almost any metric you choose.

And yet, you cannot rule out Moshiri doing it.

Replacing the stability of Dyche with a guy with this managerial CV would be so unbelievably Moshiri I'm inclined to think it's possible.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 18.08.10.png

Duncan Castles is very unreliable and most of what he posts is utter bollox. Clickbait and muddy the waters before Sunday. Just ignore the fool.
The beauty of Everton for journalists is you can make up almost any rumour and no matter how ridiculous people will think it sounds like plausible. You could print that Moshiri was considering replacing Dyche with a proboscis monkey and people would just think yeah, that sounds like the sort of thing he'd do.

Getting rid of Dyche if he keeps us up would be, in a crowded field, one of if not the most stupid things Moshiri has ever done. Without getting to bring in any new players he has greatly improved us by almost any metric you choose.

And yet, you cannot rule out Moshiri doing it.
Giving all our investment to Dyche to waste on championship grocks would also probably do pretty well in that field.

Keeping him would be a vastly worse decision.
Depends who would be the replacement. I imagine Bielsa is still in moshiri's mind.

*I actually wrote a very funny piece after this, I'm still laughing...... 😂😂😂
It was full of wit, funny sounding words...Ginge and Minge were prominent but yeah...

Carlo Ancelotti wasn't able to do much with the squad and our talent pool's no deeper now. Why replace a manager experienced at squeezing the most juice out of middling-to-poor talent before we've got better players?

"A home win over Bournemouth this weekend will secure 17th place for a second consecutive season."

We finished 16th last season. Considering they can't even get basic facts correct before publishing a "story" then I would hazard a guess that their "sources" aren't up to much either.

It then goes on to say that we're apparently considering replacing Dyche with Luis Castro. A 60+ year old manager that hasn't managed a club worth mentioning since 2014. Really? So we're downgrading?

All that piece is trying to do is cause upset in the camp with the manager etc in the hopes that it helps send us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.