2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche did say in his first interview that we have some good players and today proved we do….if you ignore Maupay
Trick is to get similar performances from now until end of season as that is what it will take to stay up

Good start like, but we all know how quickly our collection of shithouses start turning in substandard performances.

For tonight, he's Big Daddy D.
We have form for pulling results like this of the bag, and then losing the next game to a crap team.

Results against the lower teams will be what'll ultimately decide our fate. For this evening though i'm really going to savour this great win!

It'll be dycheball that will prevail. Not the most attractive stuff, but staying up is phase one of improvement and certainly worthy of a nice cold strongbow mixed Berry. On my way to the pub now, so I'll join you in spirit. I still buy into small tweaks and small gains though. If anything, the rest of the season may highlight lampards ineptitude

Enjoy brother!

We have form for pulling results like this of the bag, and then losing the next game to a crap team.

Results against the lower teams will be what'll ultimately decide our fate. For this evening though i'm really going to savour this great win!
That's spot on. When were comfortably seeing off teams around us with the required discipline, intensity and effort we'll be fine. But if this group of players performed at that level consistently they'd not be at Everton.

I wish Dyche the best of luck cajoling it out of them.

Just shows what hard work can do, got called just a long ball manager. Was great today every player fighting for the shirt, getting balls into the box and some great passing. Dont want to have ago at lampard but you have to just coaching of this set of players not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.