2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get my full support, hes gonna need it.

Nothing at all to be lost by not getting right behind the fella.

Hes joined a club on its arse and he strikes me as the type that will do everything he can.

2 tough games coming up, a true baptism of fire.
We have no other choice.

I think the catastrophe of this window will galvanise the relationship between Dyche and the fans. He’s the only person in a senior role at the club that carries no blame, and he is now our only hope.

Based on his Burnley sides Dyche gets us 35-36 points this season. I don't know whether that's enough, we'll just have to see. Only plus side is that he probably has better players to work with here even without strengthening this window so he could potentially squeeze a bit more out of this lot.
The problem is we've already played the teams around us at home and lost. They're the easiest games of the season gone with zero return. Dyche needs to do better than lampard did, but in much tougher games. And with a weaker (Gordon gone) squad. It's impossible.

The problem is we've already played the teams around us at home and lost. They're the easiest games of the season gone with zero return. Dyche needs to do better than lampard did, but in much tougher games. And with a weaker (Gordon gone) squad. It's impossible.
We still have to play Leicester, Forest, Palace, Leeds, Wolves and Bournemouth all teams that are around us /could go down themselves. Four of those teams are only 2 or 3 points ahead of us. Win those games and there's every chance we stay up. We've squandered easy chances for points, yes, but throw in an "unexpected" win or two under Dyche and it makes up for those.

I would hate to be beside you in the trenches mate. 18 games to play and apparently we're done and impossible to stay up. We need probably 21 points from 54. It's far from over and we're not down til we're mathematically unable to stay up. That's how it works.

Not just yourself but people need to wind their necks in and stop being so defeatist. Negativity spreads but so does positivity, we just need to get behind the new manager and the team especially the home games. Of course its very likely we go down I'm not denying that but cmon, disgraceful attitudes and people just giving up and spreading their negativity.

If you've all given up then take a break and let the ones that haven't get on with it and support the team.

We still have to play Leicester, Forest, Palace, Leeds, Wolves and Bournemouth all teams that are around us /could go down themselves. Four of those teams are only 2 or 3 points ahead of us. Win those games and there's every chance we stay up. We've squandered easy chances for points, yes, but throw in an "unexpected" win or two under Dyche and it makes up for those.

I would hate to be beside you in the trenches mate. 18 games to play and apparently we're done and impossible to stay up. We need probably 21 points from 54. It's far from over and we're not down til we're mathematically unable to stay up. That's how it works.

Not just yourself but people need to wind their necks in and stop being so defeatist. Negativity spreads but so does positivity, we just need to get behind the new manager and the team especially the home games. Of course its very likely we go down I'm not denying that but cmon, disgraceful attitudes and people just giving up and spreading their negativity.

If you've all given up then take a break and let the ones that haven't get on with it and support the team.
So from my one post you'd hate to be beside me in the trenches, I need to wind my neck in, I have a disgraceful attitude, I spread negativity and I need to take a break from supporting my team and let others do so instead.

Go ahead my son, support away!

So from my one post you'd hate to be beside me in the trenches, I need to wind my neck in, I have a disgraceful attitude, I spread negativity and I need to take a break from supporting my team and let others do so instead.

Go ahead my son, support away!
Yep. I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.