2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's in now, he wouldn't have been my choice, but, I will be 100% behind him unless he proves that he is not up to the job. I think he probably has as much chance of keeping us up this season as anyone we could have brought in, I just have reservations as to where he goes from there.

If he performs the miracle and keeps us up. At least it's only 2•5 years, so, if all goes well he can see us into the new stadium in the premier league and then Moshiri can sell up and ride off into the sunset on Dyche's back. We, meanwhile, can move forward with a less mental owner who runs us like a proper business and a coach who has the ambition and skill set to challenge at the top.

For now though, welcome Sean Dyche, you may be just what we need at this moment in time.

i just don't want us to lose at home anymore

that would be progress
I wonder what he will do if they throw him under the bus against Arsenal and Liverpool...

If we lose 5-0 and 4-0, I wonder what his response will be...

Will he tell them all to F off and play the youngsters, or will he beg for their forgiveness?

I noticed this in the High Performance podcast, too: he says a lot without saying anything.

Everything seems very platitudinal.

I’m backing him, as I would anyone stepping in to this job, but so far so ?‍♂️.

It’s all about results. That’s what matters, so fingers crossed he can get them.
Eh he's alright, trying to say the right thing really - "I have to earn my right to be here" and all.

Same as you though, hope he gets results. The plaudits on the official website were as if we'd gotten Pep lol

Eh he's alright, trying to say the right thing really - "I have to earn my right to be here" and all.

Same as you though, hope he gets results. The plaudits on the official website were as if we'd gotten Pep lol
Yeah, he’s saying a lot of things that sound right, but there’s nothing of substance there.

If you read a transcript you’d just think “okay… and?”

I’ve not heard anything that makes me think “there’s more to this guy than I thought.”

He seems to be exactly what I thought he was. Which in and of itself is no bad thing - he is at least very straightforward, and that might foster trust and unity in the squad. Particularly if simple instructions translate into effective game plans that the players can execute.

I noticed this in the High Performance podcast, too: he says a lot without saying anything.

Everything seems very platitudinal.

I’m backing him, as I would anyone stepping in to this job, but so far so ?‍♂️.

It’s all about results. That’s what matters, so fingers crossed he can get them.
If he gets more than 3 wins before the end of the season he'll be an upgrade on Lampard at least.

I hope he surprises people by working miracles. But Im not sure he can overcome the board, especially if they arent going to give him any players.

I'm part of the minority that was happy with either Dyche or Bielsa. Both ticked a lot of boxes and both were upgrades on Frank Lampard. Once you get past the fact that Frank was a great player there seems to be nothing there. Dyche and Bielsa are no nonsense men, but with some charisma about them. Listening to Lampard would put grass to sleep.

I think Dyche will keep us in the division and will progress next season - he'll be here for a long time.

I believe that it's a good fit for us - onwards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.