2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Iwobi would probably give us more out there than any of our other options this season have. I know some fans like him in the middle but I think he’s too sloppy on the ball in there and doesn’t know how to play in midfield positionally.
He gives us absolutely zero out wide

2 things I got from the interview.

1 : He is going to work them hard, his little smile about the players he knows letting the rest of the squad know how hard he will work them....

2 : We have a science team and "good staff" already n place - This to me speak volumes that maybe we are allowing Thelwell impliment his structure properly and trust them. So a manager / head coach comes in to what we already have in place....and not what Bielsa wanted to do.

Good interview.

I'm glad he didnlt come out with all the guff about "fantastic club, great history, honour to be here etc"
Same old, same old.

Either the players will buy into the hard work ethic of a Dyche team, or they will throw him under the bus three or four games in.

They have done it to more illustrious managers than him, and I'm sure they will not hesitate to do it to him.

Good Luck to Him...

Not sure if you watched his interview but he specifically said getting the team in an organised manner to win games and that their isn't huge amounts wrong.
I think that's quite fair analysis of where the team is at.

That is very worrying. Very very worrying. There are about 7 million things wrong with this team.

I'm behind him, I think he could keep us up.

Welcome Sean, make us alright please
I remember when Gordon Lee became manager most Evertonians including me were dubious because of his reputation of being dour and defensive. Well he went out and bought Dave Thomas and the following season they played some good football with the Latch scoring 30 goals. I'm not saying Dyche will do anything near to that but let's just give him a chance. By the way I didn't want him as most Evertonians didn't.

I just don't see we have the player's to move into other positions and get more out of this team. I was hoping he might mention bringing in some youth, but I think that script was, in the most, prepped already

2 things I got from the interview.

1 : He is going to work them hard, his little smile about the players he knows letting the rest of the squad know how hard he will work them....

2 : We have a science team and "good staff" already n place - This to me speak volumes that maybe we are allowing Thelwell impliment his structure properly and trust them. So a manager / head coach comes in to what we already have in place....and not what Bielsa wanted to do.
thats a thing i think that is missing. Working for the shirt.... a great basis for any team, something that is missing at the moment.

I like the little smirk when he suggested that players he's worked with before might have spread the word about what he's going to expect, I like to think that means some of these cowards are in for a rude awakening.
I noticed that, happy days! Honestly I think he is going to make us proud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.