2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think it makes our negotiations with players or agents look when Sean Dyche in on the other end of the phone despite the fact that no one has confirmed that he’s our manager.

There is literally no upside to not announcing it, I’m actually finding this bizarre that you’d think that way? Should we just not say anything and rock up against Arsenal and say “oh yeah forgot to mention, Dyche is our manager lads, he signed weeks ago”.

The deal is done, we don’t need some poxy pictures or a videos, a simple statement saying “Everton are delighted to announce Sean Dyche as our new manager on a 2.5 year deal.”, that’s literally all they have to do and it doesn’t make the club look like a total an utter circus in the media like everything else has in the past 3 weeks.

Ok, you be concerned by it.

I'll be more concerned about being in the relegation zone and the lack of signings.

He's done, it's just that this club are hoping to spend all tomorrow announcing him. I suspect that's because we'll see very little movement in the coming days in the transfer market.

Getting Dyche in and one striker (and one out the door) is looking to me at this stage to be the limit of the club's activities this January. If so, they've sunk us.

We'll see £20M spent on a forward and the rest of the Gordon cash covering the managerial sacking and whatever else is left banked.

I hope I'm wrong. VERY wrong.
Im expecting mostly Loans.

Seems to me Moshiri has accepted the likelihood of relegation. Everything that's gone on since last November and not getting rid of Lampard sooner, seems to support that assertion.

He has checked out, and those below him have too.

It's about the management of expectations and perception now.

I sincerely hope, but do not believe, Dyche can rescue this for us. I think it's more likely that his brief is promotion and to ride out the remainder of the season ready for the aftermath in the summer.

Ok, you be concerned by it.

I'll be more concerned about being in the relegation zone and the lack of signings.
Oh yeah because I'm purely concerned with seeing Sean Dyche hold up an Everton shirt, couldn’t give a toss about us signing anyone or us going down, because clearly it’s a one or the other scenario.

Do you genuinely not understand how poor it makes the club looks? You act concerned about lack of signings and us being in the relegation zone, is Dyche taking training at the minute, is Dyche actually talking to players? Is he off for a few days before starting? Has he met the current players yet?

We don’t know any of the answers to these questions becuase it’s been nothing but media speculation because the club hasn’t said anything about it, that’s why it’s an issue you loon.

Worries me that we aren't getting linked to attacking/creative mids. One striker in does nothing for our cause.

It's beginning to feel like they've hired a manager who's happy to be at a club of this size and are hoping that he can conjure up a fightback on very little.

We really needed a number of players in and my hopes of 4 or 5, including loans, have faded to one in or maybe two if they can persuade another club against the odds to accept their terms.

This is not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.