2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I do agree.

There were many, many people who said the same about Danjuma.
He's done, it's just that this club are hoping to spend all tomorrow announcing him. I suspect that's because we'll see very little movement in the coming days in the transfer market.

Getting Dyche in and one striker (and one out the door) is looking to me at this stage to be the limit of the club's activities this January. If so, they've sunk us.

We'll see £20M spent on a forward and the rest of the Gordon cash covering the managerial sacking and whatever else is left banked.

I hope I'm wrong. VERY wrong.

At this stage they are just trolling the fan base delaying the announcement, no question about it

You can guarantee blue bill is wanting to drag it out to build the anticipation in his stupid warped mind

Why do that?

Would it give us points?

For me the question is why things take an absolute eternity at the club. Whether it's sacking a manager, signing a player, or hiring a manager. They lose the narrative everytime.

Arse. Elbow.

Even if we annouched it we would still find something to moan about.

Monday will be a press conference of some sorts with Dyche and then we can all chill.

He's done, it's just that this club are hoping to spend all tomorrow announcing him. I suspect that's because we'll see very little movement in the coming days in the transfer market.

Getting Dyche in and one striker (and one out the door) is looking to me at this stage to be the limit of the club's activities this January. If so, they've sunk us.

We'll see £20M spent on a forward and the rest of the Gordon cash covering the managerial sacking and whatever else is left banked.

Worries me that we aren't getting linked to attacking/creative mids. One striker in does nothing for our cause.

How do you think it makes our negotiations with players or agents look when Sean Dyche in on the other end of the phone despite the fact that no one has confirmed that he’s our manager.

There is literally no upside to not announcing it, I’m actually finding this bizarre that you’d think that way? Should we just not say anything and rock up against Arsenal and say “oh yeah forgot to mention, Dyche is our manager lads, he signed weeks ago”.

The deal is done, we don’t need some poxy pictures or a videos, a simple statement saying “Everton are delighted to announce Sean Dyche as our new manager on a 2.5 year deal.”, that’s literally all they have to do and it doesn’t make the club look like a total an utter circus in the media like everything else has in the past 3 weeks.
Gives Dyche little time to have a say on any transfer or loans coming in if any. Announce him late Monday early Tuesday get away with no new faces board excuse will be no manager (officially) be daft wouldn't it.
That's my worry now.

You're not wrong!

They’ll announce it Tuesday to take the talk away from the fact that we’ve brought in no desperately needed signings.
I’m not one for conspiracy theories but the longer they drag this out it does make you wonder if there’s a genuine concern they aren’t making any progress on new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.