2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Allardyce should have been approached considering the ransom we paid for Dyche.
Allardyce is no better a manager than Dyche and I would say Dyche has more integrity than Allardyce, which I happen to think is important. I hate even hearing Fat Sam's name mentioned in connection with our club. There would have been murder had they reappointed Sam, and rightly so.

Allardyce is no better a manager than Dyche and I would say Dyche has more integrity than Allardyce, which I happen to think is important. I hate even hearing Fat Sam's name mentioned in connection with our club. There would have been murder had they reappointed Sam, and rightly so.
He’s a different level to Dyche and proved himself at multiple clubs.

Dyche sets us up for relegation and I’ve got a feeling he won’t even last the season here.

There’ll be one last throw of the managerial dice to come

No. Allardyce should have been approached considering the ransom we paid for Dyche.
What 'ransom'?

And no, Allardyce should not have been approached.

His record of being a survival expert has gone now, he took West Brom down even though he was given 22 games to save them.

He's crap, he's part of the issues at Everton - spending £50m on Tosun and Walcott ffs. Dyche probably won't be much better.

FWIW, both Dyche and Allardyce have one relegation to their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.