2017/18 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a reason Kenny is on the bench... Everyone needs to relax. Seamus can put in a good 60 minute shift and set the tone for us for the remaining 30 minutes.

Rushed them back from bad injuries like this one? I think not

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...news/everton-fc-bryan-oviedo-suffers-10367549

Bryan Oviedo's cruel injury jinx struck again after the left-back limped out of Everton's game with Sunderland with a hamstring problem.

The Costa Rican started his first match since August on Tuesday and played the entire 120 minutes against Norwich City in a Capital Cup fourth round tie which the Blues won on penalties.

However, after retaining his place in the side for the Premier League visit of Sunderland, the 25-year-old lasted just 24 minutes before pulling up.

Jagielka got thrown right back into the team immediately in 2010 and played nearly every game for the rest of the season after he came back from doing his cruciate against Newcastle.

McCarthy and Besic have too many examples to choose from.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...news/everton-fc-bryan-oviedo-suffers-10367549

Jagielka got thrown right back into the team immediately in 2010 and played nearly every game for the rest of the season after he came back from doing his cruciate against Newcastle.

McCarthy and Besic have too many examples to choose from.
The fact that Oviedo suffered a hamstring injury doesn’t mean it was cos Everton rushed him back.the others didn’t have a bad one like this

My heads gone with him starting from the off .. big sam to be fair to him is massive on data / performance

so i'll assume hes ready to go from training this week etc ... but my heads still gone

I could understand the fume if he had zero minutes, but he's had the behind closed doors game and looked full of running even coming off on the hour with the 23's, calm down folks.

Best of luck Seamus lad, tear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.