2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Surely must be up there as the the best “value for money” signing by any team during the PL era?
Agreed but this fascination with the Premier League era is complete crap. He's still got a long way to go to join the likes of Southall, Labone and Watson. Must be over a dozen players who have played more games than him for us. It's still an achievement I suppose and absolutely he's been a fantastic player for us but let's keep things in perspective.

1705244813612.png

He was solid today, he's solid most weeks, his contribution to this club can not be denied. Congratulations Seamus, one of the last of the great one club men. I do hope he retires here, id hate to see him play anywhere else.

His days are numbered at this level now, let's hope he retires as an Everton player. I don't think he should be a first choice going forward, but, he won't let anyone down when called upon.

Better than at Palace & was solid considering they clearly targeted our right. May be first choice on balance of everything, but Patterson is pretty close now.

Feel he’s lost another yard of pace after this lay off & others in the backline appeared to be covering for that. Can’t get up & down to overlap & there were a few weak clearances giving Villa second chances.

Fantastic servant to the club but can’t be first choice next season be way or other.

Better than at Palace & was solid considering they clearly targeted our right. May be first choice on balance of everything, but Patterson is pretty close now.

Feel he’s lost another yard of pace after this lay off & others in the backline appeared to be covering for that. Can’t get up & down to overlap & there were a few weak clearances giving Villa second chances.

Fantastic servant to the club but can’t be first choice next season be way or other.

Targeted today and will continue to be.

Perhaps needs more games to get up to speed but its time for Patterson now.