2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Well at least you clarified yourself more clearly that time. Same outcome though: wrong.
Weird how it's wrong even though he got absolutely MAULED every game, until Dyche came in and insisted on having two full backs per side as we don't do attacking.

Very weird indeed.

Model pro and probably a top blue but way past his time and should be 2nd choice, to your dismay.

Weird how it's wrong even though he got absolutely MAULED every game, until Dyche came in and insisted on having two full backs per side as we don't do attacking.

Very weird indeed.

Model pro and probably a top blue but way past his time and should be 2nd choice, to your dismay.
Yes he is. But he's far steadier than Young and Patterson.

I don't get the impression this is just about football with you though, so I'll leave it there.

No chance he starts though, he might have got through 90 mins of that under 21 game the other night but he looked well off the pace at times in terms of actual form, gave the ball away a fair bit. I think it will be bench appearances for a few weeks yet imo.
Yes it was obvious the other night he isn’t match fit and it will be a few weeks before he is ready, possibly some time when we play eight games in December. I think four or five usually on the bench will play in these games,we have no option.

Coleman can come in and do a job for a game or 2 but being a regular starter no chance, he is littered with mistakes over the past few years we are just too blind to it because we all like the guy.

Under his leadership we have been in relegation battles for the past 2 years when he has played a large majority of the games.
Spot on.

Coleman was probably a better full-back than Patterson will ever be but I would be very surprised
if Seamus ever got back to the necessary level of fitness for the PL.

The Ashley Young thing was predicated on him being an old head, knowing what to do and bringing
solidity to the defense. Yet his record has been awful here and he himself is responsible for lots of
bad goals and bad decisions. I thought his performance at Anfield was a shocker and yet he is in the team
again.

Patterson can get up and down the pitch and can help Harrison who desperately needs an overlapping
full back, something that neither Seamus or Young can do. Patterson has lots of promise and is far, far better
than Young or a slowing Seamus.

Coleman was probably a better full-back than Patterson will ever be but I would be very surprised
if Seamus ever got back to the necessary level of fitness for the PL.
The Ashley Young thing was predicated on him being an old head, knowing what to do and bringing
solidity to the defense. Yet his record has been awful here and he himself is responsible for lots of
bad goals and bad decisions. I thought his performance at Anfield was a shocker and yet he is in the team
again. Patterson can get up and down the pitch and can help Harrison who desperately needs an overlapping
full back, something that neither Seamus
or Young can do. Patterson has lots of promise and is far, far better
than Young or a slowing Seamus.
This is nonsense. He was overlapping all last season. He'll do the same this season.

I mean he's not peak Coleman, but making stuff up so you can attempt to shoehorn a younger no mark into his rightful position is wrong.

Must be joking mate. He came in last season and put in some great performances. Quite rightly took the shirt off Patterson and kept it for about 20 odd games until that injury against Leicester.

Head and shoulders above a failed performer like Patterson.
Only took the shirt off Patterson as Patterson got injured. (Coleman was available from week 2 of last season yet didn’t get picked until week 8).

Patterson actually regained his place in the team immediately until he got injured again.

Coincidentally, that first 10 games of the season, we had one of the best defensive records in the league.

But I feel this is about more than football with you so I’ll leave it there.

Last edited:
This is nonsense. He was overlapping all last season. He'll do the same this season.

I mean he's not peak Coleman, but making stuff up so you can attempt to shoehorn a younger no mark into his rightful position is wrong.
I thought my dislike of that professional victim and con-artist called Deli Ali was affecting my judgement
but compared to your fixation with Patterson it really is nothing. You have pages of nuttiness, trolling and baiting.

Patterson may or may not make it but he is clearly developing and worth supporting.

….as chuffed as the fans;

IMG_7215.jpeg