2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
a complete gentleman. his form has been good too and played well tonight. his character cannot be questioned. feel gutted for him. recently sent me a video for the young lad who got a knee injury. hopefully he will recover fully. fingers xd.

on a side note. when he knows its possible that it could be career finishing. what does he do. rises up and gives his teammates and fans a rally cry. that not put on. that's the most honest thing I've seen at our football club in years.

it's time for patterson now to step up and help keep us up

I hope his injury isn't too extensive, such a dutiful servant to the club with many quality showings and from all accounts a lovely and grounded person. He even made significant progress over last season's performances which were very erratic, but I think it's time he adopts a new non player role and retire, not everyone is a thiago silva who can play till they're 40 and I think the game has taken a major toll on him. I blame the club for laying out a proper path to reduce his playing presence while incorporate him into another suitable role within the team like squad player or coaching like Leighton baines

Last edited:
Shouldnt extend his contract. We need to have a restart and a new team.

But should offer him a coaching role if he has his badges.

Wasnt joking the other day, I think he'd have done better than Dyche...based on zero evidence but a 'new manager' bounce and his mentality.

Shouldnt extend his contract. We need to have a restart and a new team.

But should offer him a coaching role if he has his badges.

Wasnt joking the other day, I think he'd have done better than Dyche...based on zero evidence but a 'new manager' bounce and his mentality.
I think he is moving on to his pro licence now

Status
Not open for further replies.