2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club have tarnished what should have been a fine legacy for a player who has been absolutely brilliant for us. Failed him and the team by not getting his replacement in three years ago, and when they have finally brought a new one in, it’s a lad with 27 senior games (15) starts in Scotland who, I’m sorry, we have majorly overpaid for so the pressure is going to be on him right away to deliver.

Coleman is now a liability when he plays week in week out and has been for some time. When he can play just the odd game, he’ll be fine, like Jags was towards the end of his time here

The club have tarnished what should have been a fine legacy for a player who has been absolutely brilliant for us. Failed him and the team by not getting his replacement in three years ago, and when they have finally brought a new one in, it’s a lad with 27 senior games (15) starts in Scotland who, I’m sorry, we have majorly overpaid for so the pressure is going to be on him right away to deliver.

Coleman is now a liability when he plays week in week out and has been for some time. When he can play just the odd game, he’ll be fine, like Jags was towards the end of his time here
I'd be surprised if Patterson starts games even with a new manager. I think we could see Godfrey at LB and Holgate at RB for a while

Seamus bleeds blue...but he's too old...he's knackered. This club has totally mismanaged any succession planning for RB. Why does this not surprise me?...because this club mismanages effing everything

If we had of signed a RB about 3yrs ago, he could have still been serviceable. Being either injured or having to play every week running him into the ground is down to our poor recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.