2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure at the top to get a replacement or provide back up for YEARS . Not Seamus fault too much being asked of him now. Boards fault that fans are turning on a great servant of the club.Shouldve been eased out like Baines was.

He was absolutely dreadful with the ball yesterday and there's no excuses for a professional footballer at this level to be that poor.

We've got 2 full backs massively out of form offering nothing going forward and struggling defensively at the back and very easily targeted as being too soft.

It's a recipe for disaster.

B3A65531-21C2-4A15-BEEE-705BEEE25E9F.jpeg

I thought he was nowhere near our worst yesterday. He's been poor with the ball as past 5 seasons but I'd still have him every day over Holgate, and even being piss poor with the ball he's 10 times better with it than Ben 'lets play the square ball 2 yards behind Keane everytime' Godfrey.

I thought he was nowhere near our worst yesterday. He's been poor with the ball as past 5 seasons but I'd still have him every day over Holgate, and even being piss poor with the ball he's 10 times better with it than Ben 'lets play the square ball 2 yards behind Keane everytime' Godfrey.
Hmm I think there is a debate if Hitler was worse then Goebbels. Holgate is a full member of the Laurel and Hardy (Keane and Holgate) back line and Coleman is like a one legged man trying to ski the Streiff (Austria).

Hmm I think there is a debate if Hitler was worse then Goebbels. Holgate is a full member of the Laurel and Hardy (Keane and Holgate) back line and Coleman is like a one legged man trying to ski the Streiff (Austria).
Im not for one minute saying he should be anywhere near our starting 11, but thats the clubs fault not his, and embarrassingly he's our starting RB on merit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.