2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.[Publication is blackli...age-to-everton-fans-ahead-of-liverpool-clash/
Nice rallying call from Seamus again
I really hope we at least put up a fight and get in the refs ear, from every challenge or decision. Hopefully delph plays, at least he may question the ref at times. But unfortunately I see Henderson reffing the game just like gerrard and carragher used to.

And when salah is rolling around from being sneezed on, I hear no doubt, Coleman will check he’s ok and Allan will kick the ball out

Genuinely painful watching one of my favourite players of all time play in this shape.

Never going to fault his desire and effort, he's a superb professional - but his legs have gone completely.

Would rather have Kenny play tonight, but can't see it happening.

Genuinely painful watching one of my favourite players of all time play in this shape.

Never going to fault his desire and effort, he's a superb professional - but his legs have gone completely.

Would rather have Kenny play tonight, but can't see it happening.
Totally agree with you up to kenny. Seamus isnt up to it anymore but when the scottish league fans laugh at kennys ability it says it all about him. A woeful player who only has a contract at Everton because he is cheap and local. Another Kenwright masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.