2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else get irrationally angry knowing he's off galavanting doing internationals when he must know full well his body can't cope with it anymore?

Sidibe is available on free soon. Might as well get him back seeing as Everton seem to have no intention of actually paying money for a new RB.

No one else get irrationally angry knowing he's off galavanting doing internationals when he must know full well his body can't cope with it anymore?

Sidibe is available on free soon. Might as well get him back seeing as Everton seem to have no intention of actually paying money for a new RB.
Said this a couple of years ago any decent captain player would have come out and said I need to focus on my club career now as I am captain and I need to be at my best. But NO this clown couldn't give a s#&t

Said this a couple of years ago any decent captain player would have come out and said I need to focus on my club career now as I am captain and I need to be at my best. But NO this clown couldn't give a s#&t
What a load of bollocks. The club have failed to get in anyone to replace or cover him . That's on them not him. Could the same not be said about Ronaldo , Messi or thiago silva for instance?

What a load of bollocks. The club have failed to get in anyone to replace or cover him . That's on them not him. Could the same not be said about Ronaldo , Messi or thiago silva for instance?
Different to play for a national team that its actually competing at winning something...ireland should focus on developing the next generation of talent instead of playing the old guard for no reward whatsoever..

Different to play for a national team that its actually competing at winning something...ireland should focus on developing the next generation of talent instead of playing the old guard for no reward whatsoever..
If that's the logic mate Everton should be trying to develop the next generation too as we ain't gonna win anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.