2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our best defender tonight. And that's an indication of how bad we were, can't be faulted for anything and if you're blaming him then football isn't for you I'm afraid. He isn't the player he was but still who is after his longevity and horrific injury. Do we need to upgrade? Yes but it will cost major major to find a player who will have had a better career than him.

Max Aarons

Denzel Dumfries

do me a favour

He was our best defender tonight. And that's an indication of how bad we were, can't be faulted for anything and if you're blaming him then football isn't for you I'm afraid. He isn't the player he was but still who is after his longevity and horrific injury. Do we need to upgrade? Yes but it will cost major major to find a player who will have had a better career than him.

Max Aarons

Denzel Dumfries

do me a favour
No he wasnt. He was all over the place. Keane was the best defender. The rest was total garbage. Extra garbage like always...Holgate!

Max Aarons

Denzel Dumfries

do me a favour
Yet they would both be big upgrades on this version of Coleman. He’s been great obviously and I’m a huge fan of his but watching him is painful now.

Finished after his injury as a top right back which he was. Is that 2 or so years ago? And no replacement brought in. It should have been a priority but no finances available.

Great servant. The sad thing is fans have quickly tired of his after defeats regroup improvement speeches. Too predictable and common place now.

Can do 2 years at celtic next summer and capable of playing at that level.

Ps Jon joe Kenny is not the answer. Maybe for rochdale.

Coleman was brilliant in his day, my favourite player in fact, but now he’s being hung out to dry due to bad recruitment just like Cahill and Jagielka who both played at least a season too long.
Spot on - I hope the crowd don’t turn on him - been a brilliant servant - at the price on of our best signings. Not his fault our recruitment team has woefully failed to find a right back in three years

Back four are finished. None shone. A two foot drawrf would score from a set piece against this lot. No one winning personal battles. Might as well end season now

Status
Not open for further replies.