2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small thing, but he's been at the club how many years now, and he still doesn't know when to lead the team out. 2 games in a row now, he's been out on the pitch before the main Z cars drums kick in.

It's the little things as well as the big things.

Broken record Zat. You have maintained some irrational hatred for Seamus for years.

I just hope it is not some manifestation of xenophobia or sectarianism for your own sake, as it is a deeply toxic trait for the xenophobe, not for the target.

Against West Ham he was the only one who finally had a go at them, after ages of sitting off by the whole team.

Yesterday, he was still the best of a crap group of defenders. To compare him with Rondon is frankly childish and irrational.

Sorry if this offends.

*sees post about a crap player*

First things that come to mind...

Xenophobia

Sectarianism

Toxicity

Childishness

Irrationality

Ahhh...its because he's from Ireland is it?

Wait.

Can I still call non-English players crap?

Or does it only offend you when theyre Irish?

I think I know the answer to that one.

*sees post about a crap player*

First things that come to mind...

Xenophobia

Sectarianism

Toxicity

Childishness

Irrationality

Ahhh...its because he's from Ireland is it?

Wait.

Can I still call non-English players crap?

Or does it only offend you when theyre Irish?

I think I know the answer to that one.

No Zat, I loath cowardly anonymous abuse of any individual. You really seem to have problems facing up to what you are.

Putting you on ignore as I really dislike keyboard bullies.

Not really, no.

He's a Rondonesque problem in defence.

If i was an opposition manager id target him all game with pace and movement.
hang on a sec.
Yea, Colemans time might be up, and he should have been replaced in the Summer but he's actually done OK (bar the injury) till Watford. He was one of the better performers in a fairly dire West Ham showing.
Rondon, on the other hand, is one of the worst players I've ever seen in a blue shirt.
If you're comparing full backs to Rondon, maybe go for Cuco Martina or someone, Even Martina was a better full back than Rondon is a striker and that's quite an achievement.
So yea, Coleman's race is almost run and a replacement is badly needed but he's not in charge of signing players or picking the team and bar Watford, he's done OK this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.