2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he did great to get the header on target and it was a good save.

Carragher was trying to call it a sitter. But for the previous 30 minutes they'd being saying how difficult it was to judge the ball in the swirling wind. Good effort and good save in my eyes.

Good point to be fair, I hadn’t rwLly thought about the wind from a ball coming in from 30/40 yards away. Gutted for him in terms of him not getting an a field goal

He came in from behind the defender so it is pretty hard to get a direction he got a great connection on that header
if he had 50p that header it would of gone in the goalkeeper just stuck his arm up and got lucky

He played well on Saturday, and it was nice to see how much it meant to him.

If the derby ends up being the catalyst for a strong finish, I'd like to see him go out on top in the summer, so to speak. However, I expect he'll hang around and make the odd appearance until he doesn't want to train anymore, like Baines did.

He played well on Saturday, and it was nice to see how much it meant to him.

If the derby ends up being the catalyst for a strong finish, I'd like to see him go out on top in the summer, so to speak. However, I expect he'll hang around and make the odd appearance until he doesn't want to train anymore, like Baines did.

He`s nailed on to stay at the club in some capacity and I from what I hear, he`s quite far into his coaching badges, which would set him up nicely when he retires.

Best 50 grand the club ever spent.

I think it's harsh to say he should have scored. It was an absolutely beautiful cross but he's a right back not a striker so did well to get his head to it and get it on target. Not sure it was a world class save, you'd have to ask the keeper questions if he hadn't saved it. Coleman stood up the other night and did a cracking captains job. Can't help but love the lad.
He did well to get it on target lol lol
He was 2 yards out

Status
Not open for further replies.