2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine how Jonjoe Kenny must feel watching that. Seems so unfair he is not being given a chance when Coleman was so very poor. Kenny simply couldn't be any worse and he's far more creative than Coleman especially with his crossing.

Can't imagine how Jonjoe Kenny must feel watching that. Seems so unfair he is not being given a chance when Coleman was so very poor. Kenny simply couldn't be any worse and he's far more creative than Coleman especially with his crossing.
Kenny is worse, our best RB is our back up CB (Holgate)

Was a poor performance from him today. Shows how desperately we need a right back. Kenny is obviously not rated at all and Holgate doesn't offer enough going forward.

He still gets in some really good positions, in the past he would smash it in the top corner or deliver a good cross, unfortunately now he can do neither.

Superimposed1612030468976.jpg

Sorry...... I love you but it's time.

Thought a few times he made good runs but players turned inside, not sure if tactical or the fact they know he cant put a good ball in. Either way, today was a prime example why fans are after a new rb.

Why is he still playing ??? It's shocking he should've retired with Baines???
Kenny > Coleman
I cant recall one good thing he's done all 7p mins. At the 70th I shut the game off

Status
Not open for further replies.