2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the qualities you want in a captain and a big factor in why we’re a soft touch and get bullied by teams.

James got kicked everywhere first half, didn’t say word to ref.

Same old sound bites, lost respect him after Gomes/Son.

Been a really good player for us , a great servant of the club and seems like a top bloke but hopefully that's the last time we see him in an Everton shirt.
Sadly not even good enough to keep as back up.

Great servant. Finished as a starter. Possible squad player at most. Never never never a captain.
He fails to demand more from his teammates and has been a consistent part of recent years when everton passion and spirit has been rightly called into question.

I'm not doubting his own spirit but his ability as club captain to demand more from his team over the last number of years during mat hes when it's clear to all watching there is a serious problem there.

He's our captain and is saying "we lost because Newcastle wanted it more".

No wonder our overall mentality is so crap.
Said it once I'll and I'll say it again. He's a product of the loser generation. Should have been legged 3 seasons ago. No doubt goey'eyed Kenwright will be pushing for a new contract coz he's been such a great servant.

Do me a favour.

You would think by pure chance he would find a blue shirt at some point from a cross, but no.
He’s finished.

Said to my mates today...

We should bring on Godfrey, so Iwobi can push further forward anc they let me know that Coleman was playing.

He literally did nothing in the first half, that his name wasn’t mentioned.

Been a great servant, but no room for sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.