Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we not have to pay his wages if he was with us?

Like i said, how would we be paying millions ?

He's on 60k a week or so, a loan from January until the end of the season (if we paid the full wage, which i doubt we or anybody else would) would bring the total to about £1m. Hardly massive money.

Like i said, how would we be paying millions ?

He's on 60k a week or so, a loan from January until the end of the season (if we paid the full wage, which i doubt we or anybody else would) would bring the total to about £1m. Hardly massive money.

I'd imagine we'd have to pay a loan fee on top of that tbh.

Andy Carroll's loan fee to join West Ham on loan was £1.5m for the whole season. I doubt we'd even pay half that for the obvious reason of it being half a season. So still not megabucks.
Not mega bucks but for me its too much for somebody who would prob just be a squad member. Think it would be over a million(including wages) but wtf do i know.as i said I don`t rate him if we get him obvs i hope he proves me wrong.

Someone like this could come in very handy for the run in, especially when injuries start taking their toll. Mirallas still not certain of the problem, so adding to the squad is a must. Loan signings are a way of doing just that.

I know there wasn't much time left when he came on but I don't remember him touching the ball.

I know there wasn't much time left when he came on but I don't remember him touching the ball.

A bizarre signing for city , they sold Adam Johnson as he doesn't play wingers and buys a winger to replace him . A marwood rather than a manchini signing you'd think . Can't see him being there next season

A bizarre signing for city , they sold Adam Johnson as he doesn't play wingers and buys a winger to replace him . A marwood rather than a manchini signing you'd think . Can't see him being there next season

Do you think we'd go for him? He's got Red ****e written all over him, used to play with Rodgers at Chelsea like Borini & Sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.