Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I read on sky text in the paper section that apparently Sinclair could join us on loan in January as he hasnt had a good first team oppurtunity in City's team.

I couldnt find a link for this but i believe he would be good for our team and provide good back up for when Mirallas is injured which he is an awful lot.

I might be wrong but because he's played for Swansea and City this season does that not mean he can't play for a third team?

Exactly this Ijjy. Poor bloke is stuck in Manchester with his extraordinary salary and celeb partner until the summer at least.

Moves like this really show up those footballers who play for money and fame, as opposed to playing for the game itself.

I might be wrong but because he's played for Swansea and City this season does that not mean he can't play for a third team?

If this is true mate, it just shows how much of a joke most journalists are. I couldn't be bothered checking, but if I was working for a national news organisation, I would at the very least check to see if he's played for two teams, before reporting a possible move for him in January. Seriously, what do these people get paid for.

Your right, he cant play for 3 teams but isnt that in a calender year or is it in a season?. Either way, i think he'd be ideal cos we seriously lack pace and directness without Mirallas and need someone to come in and give us that and he could IMO.

Maybe someone to watch out for next season?.

Wouldn't mind him on a season long loan next season. It'd be something we should look at. I'd like to think his wages aren't astronomical, but you never know what City offered him. He'd certainly have been a brilliant option off the bench for us this year.

i think its a calender year which will free him up come january.think if we could pull this loan deal off it would be great bit of business for us

Exactly this Ijjy. Poor bloke is stuck in Manchester with his extraordinary salary and celeb partner until the summer at least.

Moves like this really show up those footballers who play for money and fame, as opposed to playing for the game itself.

think he moved because of his missus living in manchester. also because he wanted more money out of swansea and they wouldn't budge. He really should have stayed there though.

overall, not good enough for us, great championship player but a lower level prem player - we should be looking at a higher quality than this

If City continued to pay a larger portion of his probably ridiculous wages then i would happily take him. Can never say no to a bit of depth on the wings, and he's not a bad player.

If City continued to pay a larger portion of his probably ridiculous wages then i would happily take him. Can never say no to a bit of depth on the wings, and he's not a bad player.

Yeah if it was a cost effective deal i'd take him, probably an upgrade on every other back up for Mirallas we have, and if things carry on as they are with Mirallas he'd probably be first choice.

Well once Osman, Naismith, Anichebe and Cahill are all injured as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.