Sayings, memories, reminiscences of 2023/24 season

Sean and the Snowman
I can take no credit except for being sad enough to have saved it on my phone 🤣

IMG_1767.jpeg

That 6 - 0 at Chelsea.... After everything that has gone b4 this season. Walking away feeling it was the end, a season of utter madness & despair .. Then boom, three games in a week with the shoite right in the middle, a proper shoite sandwich as you may say, but one that tasted bloody delicious...
Fermented happily with the tears and hatred of every red the blue persuasion has had to put up with all year.
The workplaces, schools, colleges, locals, family gatherings, creepy neighbours, full kit turds that all got piped down with maximum effect..

That next morning was a joy in itself, how many heard, "go on, say something!"
Only to be met by most toffees indifference....

Smell my cheese ya bells....

My brother and I got to visit Goodison for the first time for the Forest match thanks to @alan ball. We are from America, and had a great time visiting with our Scouser family members (our nan is from Aintree), and seeing the Toffees start a 4 game home win streak in the Grand Old Lady. I like to think we left a bit of luck behind.

My brother and I got to visit Goodison for the first time for the Forest match thanks to @alan ball. We are from America, and had a great time visiting with our Scouser family members (our nan is from Aintree), and seeing the Toffees start a 4 game home win streak in the Grand Old Lady. I like to think we left a bit of luck behind.

He us superb