Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know this Sosa fee is all upfront??

Maybe we will loan him straight out??

The player was Lewis Gibson btw.

You are making assumptions to fit your opinion. Lets just see how it goes.
Didnt know we had paid £6m for him to be honest wouldnt have thought it would have been up front and would expect it to be linked to first team games etc. With this Sosa we are going to the trouble of getting him a work permit. You dont get a work permit for a player and then loan him out we would only loan him out if we didnt get the permit, but I dont think we will buy him if we dont get the permit having been bitten once with the Onyekuru saga.

Reports suggest we’re meeting his buy out clause. I’ve never known a buy out clause that is made up of add ons. Plus the higher fee appears to be needed to help with getting the work permit from what I gather.

We might well loan him straight out. I haven’t said anything to suggest otherwise. All I’ve said is that I don’t think we’ll be buying him for our 23 squad and then queried whether we’ve paid £6m for Gibson.

Re Gibson most reports suggest the deal could go to £6m, not what we initially paid.

Any assumptions I’ve made have come from reading reports. Not things I’ve come up with on my own (which others have done when they’ve suggested he’s being bought for our under 23s)

Sorry mate, got your post mixed up with the other lads.

people getting to worried over the fact he hasn't played many games for river plate,

look at Sancho, never played a minute for city goes to Dortmund and is one of their best players and right now looks one of englands best players, in the space of 1 year

obviously different as Sancho had world class players infront of him at city but the point still stands, Dortmund done there homework and it massively paid off, im sure brands has done his

Another possibility. But again, 13 million quid could be put to more important use? Don’t get me wrong I love this type of move as much as anyone and its shrewd to put these bricks in the wall, but I’d have thought we need every penny we’ve got to secure other priorities at the moment. It’s interesting nonetheless and it’ll be interesting to hear the thinking behind this move if it come off and of course if it’s accurate.
Maybe we have more money to spend than we think we have , or maybe cheap deals are all we can afford
I know which one I believe

Won't just be them lad. Don't worry. I've heard that Luis Boa Morte is going to be the first asst player/mgr in the PL. He'll be dynamite alongside Sosa - the guy who is going to make Messi look like Nyarko!

The RS are going to be quaking in their boots when they touch down at Goodison next April, 15 points clear at the top!
My spider sense is tingling

Status
Not open for further replies.