Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a silly way to get banned. Stick to the topic please. Fun has been had but this is serious stuff. This young man's future is at stake.

Yup, there's a lot hinging on this decision for the young man. This could potentially set him up for life or he could disappear back into the Argentinean League.

That said, knowing out luck some other team will obtain the work permit and he'll turn out to be a belter.

Yup, there's a lot hinging on this decision for the young man. This could potentially set him up for life or he could disappear back into the Argentinean League.

That said, knowing out luck some other team will obtain the work permit and he'll turn out to be a belter.

I don't even care if he signs or not anymore - he's been great value already.

I hear you're a racist now father?
Crying at this lol

I first read that as hating, I was thinking “what have hats got to do with anything”? dohhhhh!
I don't even think it's a proper word. I just googled it and it's the name of a heavy metal group;)

Sorry. Off topic.

Can't seeing us buying this lad unless we can secure a work permit.

Don't think we have enough cash to throw around on players who won't be eligible to play for us next season. I think you'll see us concentrating on improving the first XI.

Well if that is true then I take back my question? Or is it just a guess from his surname?
Says on Transfermarket he has dual nationality, Brazilian and Italian, which usually means he own or qualifies for an Italian passport. Transfermarket is usually very reliable for this type of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.