Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads we know it’s the close season, and we understand things can stray off topic a bit in summer, but don’t take the mick.

The Santiago Sosa thread has been a more Current Affairs thread than most of the Current Affairs threads.

Who is Santiago Sosa anyway, does he have a great turn of pace?

Imagine following one of the most multicultural sports and having those views.

Anyway, in regards to Sosa it would be nice if we were the ones to bring the next big South American talent to Europe, instead of paying top dollar to another club who found them.

And @Maltese_Falcon, I know you share those views so I'd be careful if I were you with the finger. You were lucky enough last time.
It’s what it’s there for no? So why does he “need to be careful”? Or are posters only allowed to use these gestures towards other posts that you agree with?

Swearing, going off topic etc etc fair game, but you can’t be warning people for using the site features that one assumes are there for everyone to use! Pathetic

It’s what it’s there for no? So why does he “need to be careful”? Or are posters only allowed to use these gestures towards other posts that you agree with?

Swearing, going off topic etc etc fair game, but you can’t be warning people for using the site features that one assumes are there for everyone to use! Pathetic

No, you're only allowed to make posts on here that aren't racist. It's quite simple.

I always think his price is a little bit much for the U21's but he lacks the experience to jump into the first team, Gonna be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.