2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite possibly. Playing in la liga proves nothing tho.

I've never been in a scrap in my life but I'd love to do serious damage to Walsh.
La Liga is a great league and has some of the best teams in the world in it lol, but at the same time the football style and culture is totally different.

So he has no say on who stays or goes? Stop while you're behind.

Of course he does. He didn't buy him though.

3 managers have had him, none of which have chose to play him, he has done nothing of note since he got here (again not had much of a chance but I cant see 3 consecutive managers deciding to ignore a boss player for a laugh) and Sandro himself is probably a bit peeved that he is not getting a game.

It works out well for all parties. Sadly though people have agendas and just want to point fingers at someone who is doing what anybody else would do in the same situation.

Maybe we should keep him and just let him rot in the reserves?

That's a flipping dire deal for the club
I assume they're paying the full salary.

Why bother with a transfer fee, especially such a low one, if it's only optional. Wait and see if he tears it up first and then quote them 30m or something. Don't say, you can have him 9m if you want, but if you don't that's absolutely fine. We lose either way.

We really are a joke of a club.

Yeah I am sure he has not looked at him once in training or anything.

To be fair the lad has barely had a chance but what limited time he has had he has been crap.

Besides our fans don't give players a chance any more, why would you expect it from a manager?

He never got a go playing proper football. Half the time he was searing the sky for a pill, and tanning is forehead from the pathetic hoof we were dishing up

tenor.gif

Absolute disgrace that we are letting this talented young lad go without giving him a decent run in the team especially considering the absolute dross that we have fielded this year. I really am struggling to find anything I like about Everton this year. Complete overhaul required

Status
Not open for further replies.