2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted for the lad, if Charlie Nicholas has said it then he's done. Love how people get paid to make statements like that but if they could judge talent so well they'd be head of recruitment somewhere not spouting balls on telly.
I can't stand football punditry now. It's so over saturated and you just get people exaggerating everything and talking utter rubbish to stand out from the rest. I can't fathom why and how so many ex players just waltz in to a punditry position and offer no more insight than one of your mates would in a conversation at the pub. It's so utterly dull. Alan Shearer gets something daft like £400k a year from the BBC FFS.

Felt he was trying too hard tonight, he definitely has a good work ethic and always looks to link up play which is good to see. Needs to relax more on the ball though and make better runs but hopefully that will come. All he needs is a goal I think, will boost his confidence and get him to settle down.

Charlie Nicholas was on his back all night. Slagged his off when he took a free kick and punted it miles over the goal 'give it up you can't take a free kick son' were something along the lines. Showed footage of an attempt and Nicholas was laughing at him. Basically saying he's a bit of a headless chicken and DCL is a better player and finisher.

I can't stand football punditry now. It's so over saturated and you just get people exaggerating everything and talking utter rubbish to stand out from the rest. I can't fathom why and how so many ex players just waltz in to a punditry position and offer no more insight than one of your mates would in a conversation at the pub. It's so utterly dull. Alan Shearer gets something daft like £400k a year from the BBC FFS.
Would prefer if they used journalists

Charlie Nicholas was on his back all night. Slagged his off when he took a free kick and punted it miles over the goal 'give it up you can't take a free kick son' were something along the lines. Showed footage of an attempt and Nicholas was laughing at him. Basically saying he's a bit of a headless chicken and DCL is a better player and finisher.

Nicholas must have missed the pinpoint accurate free kick which forced Steel into making a top save

Probably because that didn't fit the ugly little gnomes agenda

Can't really see him leading the line with that first touch and lack of a physical presence.

Would be interested to see him get a run as wide forward, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.