2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y, if another striker is signed - new signing, CL, Rooney can play the 9. He'd be 4th in the pecking order.
CL, Miralas, Lookman, Lennon look better bets out wide at the moment; plus maybe a new signing.
So why have him coming in and out of side with limited chance to find proper form.
Best playing as much as possible somehwere else
with the caveat he can be brought back in January if fit and in form.
NO passengers!

Y, if another striker is signed - new signing, CL, Rooney can play the 9. He'd be 4th in the pecking order.
CL, Miralas, Lookman, Lennon look better bets out wide at the moment; plus maybe a new signing.
So why have him coming in and out of side with limited chance to find proper form.
Best playing as much as possible somehwere else
with the caveat he can be brought back in January if fit and in form.
NO passengers!

You been on some serious cans of White Lighting there fella?

We need to copy what you United did with Lukaku and not drop him in at the deep end and let him settle and give him time
he will get loads of goals for them if they are patient

I don't think he's fully fit let alone match fit.He didn't play well but writing him off is ridiculous.

Agree mate, it's ridiculous the lad being written off so early.

My lad was at the game and he was saying Sandro's movement up front was terrible, said he would go to make a run into space and then literally just stop for no reason. Does make you wonder if the injury he had, he hasn't fully recovered from.

On his own up front at Stamford Bridge in his first Premier League game. Oh and he's been injured.

Obviously he looked dreadful, but I wouldn't write him off yet by any means. Far more established Premier League players have gone there under better circumstances and looked just as bad.

Hung out to dry today tbf. 5 at the back with 2 sitting deep ensured we left a bigger gap between him and the midfield than Lukaku had last season. All comes down to poor tactics today and the need for him to be supported by others around him.

Hung out to dry today tbf. 5 at the back with 2 sitting deep ensured we left a bigger gap between him and the midfield than Lukaku had last season. All comes down to poor tactics today and the need for him to be supported by others around him.
Sounds like the plan from the outset was damage limitation, rather than 'lets see what the lad can do'.

I'm sure Barcelona would play him if he was crap, I'm sure that Athletic Madrid would be interested if he was gash, he is not fit, probably trying to hard to impress, give the lad a chance

Niasse didn't score 15+ goals in La liga
Niasse isn't a highly rated u21 international, have a word with yourself and give him a run of games before you start with the knee jerking

Status
Not open for further replies.